Chapter 34:

"Ah, Sorry!"

Allerie said as she turn her back to him out of embarrassment dahil sa pagkakahawak niya sa kaniyang damit.

"Then, wait in the tea room, okay?"

"... okay,"

She answered as she walks away to go back to the room where she came from while Frost was smiling as he walks to the hallway.

"That was embarrassing,"

I covered my face as soon as I closed the door dahil sa kahihiyan pero hindi ito nakabawas sa nararamdaman kong kaba since I don't have Ice with me or Kyle especially in this place that I don't know.

"I want to see Kyle..."

I uttered as I go back to my sit to calm myself as I pour another tea on my cup since it was empty.

Allerie smells the aroma of the tea before sipping when she heard a knock on the door kaya binaba niya ang hawak niya sa lamesa bago tumingin sa pintuan.

"Who it is?"

Allerie said since walang nagsalita matapos itong kumatok sa pintuan at kahit medyo kinakabahan siya ay napigilan niya ang pag iba ng kaniyang boses.

A woman who I think was in her early 30's comes in and it is smiling at me as she approaches me.

"I am Ceres, I was sent by the Young Master,"

"I am Allerie,"

"Miss Allerie, I am here to accompany you and I am happy to meet you,"

Allerie just smiles at her because she doesn't know what to say pero medyo nawala ang kaniyang kaba dahil babae ang kasama niya ngayon.

"Is there a problem?"

Ceres curiously ask her since ngumiti lang si Allerie sa kaniya habang nakauwi at nakatingin sa kaniyang tsaa.

"...Ah, n-noothing,"

She answered as she looks at Ceres who is looking at her intently as if she is examining her which makes her uncomfortable.

"Hm, you really something, Miss Allerie, although I can't tell what it is, but there is something on you,"

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Nevermind what I have said but I will not hurt you or anything since you are his precious guest,"

"O-okay~"

"So, where do you want to go or what do you want to do?"

Ceres happily asked her while Allerie smiled as she feels safe with her base on her aura around her.

"I want to visit the garden if possible,"

"Of course, you can, Miss Allerie. Let's go!"

Ceres immediately stands up as she pulls Allerie na palabas ng room tsaka naglakad papunta sa may hardin. Nagpahila nalang si Allerie since she doesn't know where the garden is.

"Here we are!"

Ceres said as they entered the garden and Allerie was stunned by the beauty of the garden since this was the inner part of the garden dahil nalagpasan nila kanina 'yong nakita niya kanina na sa tingin niya ay bungad ng garden.

"It is beautiful, right?"

"Yes,"

Allerie answered Ceres habang hindi matanggal ang tingin sa harap niya as Ceres chuckled while watching her looking at the garden.