Chapter 114:

Agad na bungad ni Vin sa kanila Ice at Kyle na nakaabang sa kanila sa likod ng gate at agad na bumaba at binuksan ang pintuan. Ice immediately helped Vin to carry Xerxes while Kyle said that he will get the medicine and the things they will need to treat his wounds.

"We still need bandages, Kyle,"

"Alright. I will get more,"

Kyle went out to get more bandages since they used all the bandages just to stop the bleeding on Xerxes's waists. Vin is really worried about Xerxes's condition as he is trying his best to treat his wounds and keeps on calling his name but all he can get from Xerxes is none, they can see the expression on Xerxes that is in pain from the wound.

"Vin, we need a physician at this moment. I will let Kyle get Felix now,"

"But--"

"We will deal with this later since he is a family doctor of Saber, he will not talk,"

"Alright,"

Napilitang sagot ni Vin but while looking at Xerxes he agreed to Ice, kaya lumabas si Ice para kausapin si Kyle na tawagin si Felix kahit na binigyan nila ito ng day off but now they are calling him again.

"! Your Highness!?"

"Felix, treat his Highness. He is still bleeding,"

"I understand. Just hand me the things I ask for and be my assistant,"

"I will do it,"

Vin immediately said to Felix while Felix checks on the wounds of Prince Xerxes who is laying on the bed.

"Just let me know what you need, Felix,"

"Yes, Your Grace,"

Felix answered Ice as he is stopping the blood and fortunately, it stopped after a few minutes with the herbs that he used to stop it.

Vin assisted Felix in treating Prince Xerxes while Ice got on the things he asks for while Kyle was with Allerie and the baby.

~~~

"Can I see Xerxes now?"

"... you can, but now today,"

"Why?"

"He said that he will rest first since they just arrive,"

"Okay,"

"So, go to sleep since you need to rest more for your recovery,"

"Alright,"

Allerie answered as she closes her eyes since kakatapos niya lang padedehen ang anak nila ni Kyle while Kyle is sitting on the chair beside the bed. Kyle doesn't know if he will tell her about Xerxes's condition since Ice also advised him that he should not tell her his condition, especially since Felix is there to treat Xerxes and it would be a problem if Felix is aware of Xerxes and her as mates.

"Good night and rest well,"

"Hm,"

Kyle just smiled at her, after a few minutes or more he gently put down the sleeping baby on the baby crib as he goes out of the room and went to where they are treating Xerxes.

~~~

"How is he?"

"He just needs a few days of rest to completely healed,"

*sighed*

Ice sighed in relief after Felix said that he is okay now at pakiramdam niya napakatagal nilang inasikaso si Xerxes since they didn't take a break.