Chapter 85:

"She is okay now, and congratulations,"

The physician said as he taps Ice's shoulder kaya napangiti silang dalawa sa sinabi ng physician but when Ice realize the statement of the physician he frowns at what he said 'she is okay NOW,' even though they heard her voice inside the room dahil sa panganganak niya at normal lang ang pag sigaw kapag manganganak.

"What do you mean that she is okay 'NOW'?"

"Yes, since she almost lost too much blood if you didn't call me immediately but I manage to stop it bago pa maging delikado ang kalagayan niya. Anyways, she is safe now so don't make those expressions,"

Natahimik silang dalawa sa sinabi ng doktor kahit na sinabi niyang okay na si Allerie but Ice is curious why did she give birth so soon when she suppose to give birth next week.

"H-ow is the baby? She gives birth so soon,"

Ice nervously asks about the baby.

"The babies are both okay and healthy. Anyway, she needs a rest so you guys can visit her later but for now, I need to monitor her condition along with the babies,"

"Th-thank you,"

"No worries,"

The physician said before going back to the room so they both sighed in relief since she is okay including the babies.

"I want to see them as soon as possible,"

Kyle said as he smiles at Ice kaya napangiti din siya dahil pati rin siya gusto niyang makita sila Allerie at ang mga babies.

"Yes, me too,"

"We are daddies, Ice!"

Kyle chuckled as he is imagining that the babies look like him as he was hoping that it be better if he is the father.

"We forgot to ask the physician who is the father of the babies,"

"No worries about that since we will know once we saw the babies as long as they are both safe,"

"Yes, you're right,"

Kyle agreed to Ice since they will definitely know who is the father of the babies. 

"Ah, right. I should inform his Highness so stay here and guard them,"

"Alright,"

Kyle answered na medyo nawala ang tuwa no'ng mabanggit niya si Xerxes since hindi niya pa din makakalimutan ang araw na iyon.

~~~

"Your Highness, you have a letter from Sir Saber,"

Vin said after he knock and opens the door to Xerxes's office kaya napatingin siya sa kaniya at agad na binasa ang sulat to ease the feelings that he felt earlier na tila ba may nangyari kay Allerie pero hindi niya ito pinansin dahil sa dami ng kaniyang ginagawa.

"She gave birth,"

"Are you going there, Your Highness?"

"No, it's risky to go there now since the First Prince sets his eyes on me so I can't go there recklessly,"

"...but we can go there at night, Your Highness,"

Vin looks at Xerxes to see his reaction but Xerxes has a serious expression while looking at the letter without changing its expression since he knows that Allerie is waiting for him from Ice.

"...no, just send a letter to Ice that I can't leave right now,"

"I understood, Your Highness,"

Vin said as he went out of his office as Xerxes clench his fist along with the letter in his hand. He felt so down and heavy in his chest as he reads the letter from Ice and that she almost die from giving birth and that he is not there for her.

*sighs*

"...I'm sorry, Allie,"

He uttered as he looks at the ceiling out of frustration because his hands are full with his workload as a Prince and dealing with the First Prince who is investigating his mate since spies are everywhere around him.

~~~

"You both can enter now. She's awake,"

Ice and Kyle look at each other with mixed emotions from the physician since they waited for almost a day and they waited outside the room for the entire day kaya makikita sa kanilang mukha ang puyat sa kakahintay upang makita sina Allerie at mga babies. They both went inside and saw Allerie breastfeeding the baby and the other one is sleeping on the baby crib beside her bed kaya napatingin siya sa kanila na nakangiti kahit na makikita sa kaniyang mukha ang pagod but they can see that she is happy while feeding the baby in her hand.

"Allerie..."

Kyle immediately approaches her after he is stunned for seconds and felt relief as he can see her okay as if the heavy feeling in his chest lifts up after seeing her smiling at them. Ice slowly walks towards them as he almost wants to cry from looking at her with their baby.

"I am glad to see you okay, Allerie,"

Kyle kisses her forehead when he approached her happily, "Thank you for being with me, Kyle," She said as she responds to him and then looks at Ice who is about to cry while looking at them.

"They look like you, Ice,"

I said to Ice who is now crying in front of me while looking at me and the baby I am holding since I give birth to our child which is two boys. 

"Th-hank yo-you, Allerie,"

Ice kisses her hand then her forehead while thanking her as if he can't contain the happiness na kaniyang nararamdaman ng makita niya ang anak nila.

"*chuckles* Don't cry, Ice. Hold the other one,"

She said while smiling at him so Ice looks at the other one who is sleeping in the crib beside her. He was nervous to hold the white-haired baby boy sleeping so peacefully with pinkish lips and cheeks with his tiger ears and tail which shows that it was Ice's offspring.

"Ice, don't be nervous. I'll help you carry him,"

Kyle gladly helps Ice to carry the baby even though he felt a little jealous but he is happy for Ice and they will be raising the babies together. He said to himself that he can have their baby for her next cycle so no need to feel down as he looks at Ice's holding the baby so delicate as if it is a fragile item in his arms.

"Do you want to carry it too, Kyle?"

"Can I?"

"Yes, of course,"

I said when I look at Kyle who is looking at Ice so happy that he also wants to carry the baby, and I was relieved that they get along with each other but I am a little sad that I can't see Xerxes with them kahit na alam kong malabo siyang makakapunta dito.

"It's so light and cute,"