Chapter 137:

"That will help you a little. Sleep,"

He said and wiped his mouth while looking at her na nakaupo na sa sahig dahil sa panghihina ng kaniyang mga tuhod dahil sa halikan nila. She felt sleepy and slowly lay down on the floor since the medicine contained sleeping potion which he added to conserve her energy and to calm her down so he opened the door to see Icen.

"She was asleep now. However, I will tell you that I can't guarantee that her condition will be better so we need to see your father or any of her mates to help her since I will not help her more than this,"

"..."

Icen didn't know what to say as he was still confused about his statement but all he understood was that her mom's condition would not be better when she woke up and why the man kept on saying that her mate would help her which made him felt useless since he couldn't help his mother in need.

"I will leave her to you since I need something to do,"

The man said as he went out of the room and went away from the house. He went to the nearby riverside and immediately soaked himself in the cold water to cool off since he was already at his limit. He spent almost an hour in the cold water of the river before he stood up and dried himself before going back to the house but then he saw Icen going out of the door with two men and one of them was an adult version of Icen. Icen and the other men left while the look-alike of Icen closed the door.

"I think I will not be able to stay here for a while then. Anyway, I also need to go back, and since she will be okay with her mate,"

He uttered as he already figured out that it was her mate since Icen looked like so much Ice. He fled the place as soon as possible before they could see him.

~~~

"Icen! Allerie!"

Ice called for them when they spotted some footprints since they went down the cliff where Allerie and Icen fell after he made sure that Kyle and Xerxes were safe from their injuries and immediately went to look for his mate and son.

"I could smell Allerie's scent from this. Cover your nose and tell them to wait here,"

Ice said as he only brought one knight with him who covered his half face after confirming that it was Allerie's scent and not just another scent but a scent that looking for a mate kaya naman pinakatakip niya ang ilong ng kaniyang kasama kahit na maaamoy pa din nila ito but also lessen the scent so they will control themselves.

Ice arrived at a house and could smell the stronger scent of Allerie coming from it so he let his companion wait outside the house as he entered the house carefully and when he checked that it was safe before calling out Icen and Allerie's name.

"Father?!"

Icen immediately went out of the room and went to the entrance and saw Ice. Icen was relieved when he saw his father and he immediately told Allerie's condition and the man who helped them.

"Did he tell you who is he?"

"No, he just helped us and he just went out for a while since he left us after giving Mom the medicine from this cup,"

Icen said as he picked up the glass from the ground and gave it to Ice. Ice smelled the glass and his face darkened as he already concluded how the man fed the medicine to her since Allerie didn't like bitter and had the habit of spitting it out but then he calmed himself and thought that it was for her good.

"I see. Thank you for taking care of your Mom, Icen. However, I will take care of her so go back with Irie and Tyler with the knight, okay?"

"Okay, please take care of Mom since the man kept on telling me that only her mate would help her since he will not help anymore aside from giving her the medicine to ease her pain,"