Chapter 92:

Season 2: Did I transmigrate to a Strange World?!

Thank you for waiting! I hope you guys will read until the end.

"Hello, my babies~"

Ice said faintly not to disturb Xerxes and Allerie sleeping while smiling at his babies who also looking at him habang nakataas ang mga kamay nila na tila ba gustong magpabuhat sa kaniya kaya hindi niya maiwasang mapangiti ng todo sa saya as he let his hands to be held by Icen and Irie's small hands.

"I didn't think that I'd see you like that, Ice,"

Napatingin naman si Ice kay Xerxes na kakagising lang na hindi binabawi ang mga kamay na tag-isang hawak nila Icen at Irie. Xerxes didn't move from the sofa para hindi magising si Allerie na nakasandal sa kaniya habang nakatingin kay Ice.

"Good Morning, Your Highness. I didn't think that you will be visiting the babies with her,"

Ice said na nakatingin kay Xerxes pero nabaling ang kaniyang tingin sa kanila Icen at Irie no'ng maramdaman niyang hinihila ang kaniyang kamay at nakangiting tumingin sa kanila.

"I can't sleep last night so I planned to look at them and Allie came in. Irie looks like her,"

"Yes, he really looks like her,"

Ice answered him without looking kasi busy siyang nilalaro ang mga bata. Icen and Irie played at his hands as they chuckled every time he is playing peek-a-boo without using his hands.

"How is she? I see that she is doing fine that I am here but is she doing well?"

Ice flinch as he lets go of the hands of the babies as he looks at Xerxes seriously who is looking at Allerie with full of sincerity in his eyes while he caresses her other cheek at tsaka inayos ang kinumot ni Ice sa kanila kanina since gumalaw si Allerie at bumaba ang kumot niya.

"She is doing fine but she feels so weak even the physician is giving her tonics to improve her health but it's not helping. To be honest, I was a little bit pissed off that I can't do anything for her since I hate to see her so weak even though she successfully gave birth to healthy sons,"

Ice looks down while he clenches his fists to control himself not to offend Xerxes since he is still lower than him and he is under him. Xerxes looks at Ice looking down as he felt sorry for what he said.

"I will be staying here until she completely recovered so don't worry about it, Ice. I already finish handling those mice in my mansion and dealing with the First Prince in the meantime,"

Xerxes said as he smiled a little to reassure Ice when he look at him kaya nagliwanag naman ang mukha niya sa sinabi ni Xerxes since akala niya ay aalis ulit ito kaagad katulad no'ng huling dalaw niya kay Allerie so he was delight that he will be staying longer with her.

"That's great, Your Highness. Then, I'll leave you with them since I need to do something about my servants,"

"You go,"

Xerxes agreed to Ice since they came to Saber's mansion without notice so they will be surprised that he is there. Ice needs to lessen the servants who will be going in and out of the main house where they are staying right now.