Chapter 107:

"Thank you for the dance, Miss Allerie. See you,"

He said as he kissed my cheeks which makes me surprised at naramdaman ko nalang na hinila ako ni Ice at agad na niyakap while Alt walks to the crowd at bigla nalang na nawala na para bang bula dahil hindi ko na mahalagilap.

"We should go back home now,"

Xerxes said in cold tone kaya napatingin nalang ako sa side ko since he is there and he turn around after he talk. I felt Ice hold my hand as he squeeze gently kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya.

"We should go,"

Ice smiled at me but not genuine kaya nakaramdam naman ako ng kaba dahil sa kilos niya pero sumunod nalang kami kay Xerxes na deritso ang lakad papalabas ng venue at dumeritso sa karwahe.

"Get inside. I'll follow you guys after,"

"Huh? Wai--"

Ice immediately left me no'ng nakapasok na ako sa karwahe kasama ni Xerxes na nakacross arms habang nakatingin sa labas ng bintana. I felt awkward habang nakatingin sa likod ni Ice napabalik sa venue as the carriage moves kaya napatingin ako kay Xerxes.

"Hindi ba natin hihintayin si Ice?"

Medyo kabado kong sabi kay Xerxes but he slowly looks at me with his serious expression kaya hindi ako makatingin sa kaniya ng deritso.

*sigh*

"This is why I said that you should stick with Ice,"

Xerxes said as he gently wipes her cheeks which Alt kissed earlier kaya nagtataka siya sa kaniyang inasta.

"Y-You're not mad at me?"

"? Me? Mad at you?"

Xerxes flinch as his expression darkens, he remembered Alt kissed her when he was approaching them but he manage to control his expression so it soften as he smiled at her.

"I am not mad at you. It's not you're fault that you are *beautiful*,"

"Huh? What did you say?"

She asks him since he whispered and doesn't want to admit that she is beautiful for them to fall for her.

"It's nothing. You really should stay at home and never attend any party again,"

"Is that even possible?"

"...no,"

Xerxes answered as he remembered that she can't refuse any invitation coming from the royal members if she is not holding high status as she is still known as Lady Saber, not his mate. Although he wants to reveal her as his mate, however, it's not the time yet.

"A-re you really not mad at me?"

Medyo kinakabahan kong tanong sa kaniya dahil sa expression niya na naiinis since he is frowning right now as if he is remembering something based on his facial reactions.

"I am not, so stop asking me,"

Sagot niya na medyo naiinis kaya napatahimik na lamang ako at tumingin sa labas. Tahimik ang naging byahe namin at napapangiti nalang ako since I will be going home tomorrow and I will see soon my babies.

Xerxes noticed that Allerie is sleeping so he went to her side and lend his shoulders as he gently caresses her cheeks. He was surprised when she moves her head and immediately supported her since her head will slide down.

"What will I do to you? You are driving me crazy,"

He uttered as he smiled at himself because of a female, he didn't imagine that he will fall for a female that is not among his standards but that was he finds her uniqueness, although, he found some decent females, however, the problem was her other mates that are followers of his enemies or don't have noble status.