Chapter 65:

"Yes, and hoping this will be the last time you will come here,"

He said before she finally get out of the diner as she looks back at him pero wala na siya sa kaniyang pwesto na tila ba naging bula kaya naman mabilis siyang naglakad pabalik sa kaniyang inn at nagulat pa ang nagbabantay ng inn sa mabilis na pagtaas niya.

"Why did I forget to bring it with me?"

She said as she takes one pill as soon as possible dahil malapit na mag gabi since natagalan siya sa paghahanap ng kakainan niya kanina at sa pagpapahinga matapos kumain.

~~~

"Didn't I tell you for the nth time that don't come back here?"

"I know but I like the grilled pork belly here, and I was craving it the past two days,"

She said since she's been coming back to the diner kahit malayo ito sa kaniyang inn at akala ni Alt hindi na siya babalik since hindi siya bumalik kinabukasan pero mag-iisang linggo nang pabalik balik si Allerie doon ay nalaman niya ang pangalan niya, although, it is not his name but a pen name.

"Miss Allerie, I didn't ask you why are you here but it is better to go back to your mate,"

"I thought, you will not take care of my reasons so why are you nagging me to go back the nth time,"

*sighs*

"It's not good wandering without your mate like this,"

"I am not wandering since I left them, and I am fine now since they don't mind me as long as I take these pills,"

Allerie said so proudly while showing him the pills na kalahati nalang since medyo puno ito no'ng kinuha niya.

"There's no guarantee that you can be safe that long, and what if you ran out of it or forgot to drink while being outside of your inn,"

"I will not forget it so don't worry and serve me my grilled pork belly,"

She said to Alt that he doesn't have a choice but to serve her order and it was two orders since she is paying for it, and she is now not hiding her face inside the diner dahil halos kilala na niya ang mga customer doon but the truth is that it's Alt's companion, and sometimes he commands one of his people to make sure that she is safely gone back to her inn.

"After this go back to your inn,"

"Yes, yes,"

She said pero nakafocus siya sa pagkain na hawak ni Alt na iseserve palang niya kay Allerie as he checks the clock and it is nearly evening dahil hapon na din ito nakarating doon. 

"I am serious, Allerie. You should go back as soon as possible after eating since it is already near evening,"

"I know,"

He sighs because Allerie is not listening to him anymore as she eats so happily na tila ba may sarili ng mundo habang kumakain. 

"Allerie, wake up,"

Alt gently waking her up since napansin niyang nakatulog ito habang kumakain when he was busy serving other customers dahil nasa gilid si Allerie na nakapwesto kaya hindi niya ito napansin agad and it is already evening.

"Hmm~"

She said bago nagpalit ng posisyon at itinago ang mukha sa kaniyang mukha dahil nakatagilid ito where Alt poking her left cheek. Alt suddenly smelled her scent once again after the first encounter her scent gets stronger and it was a little different yet so familiar.