Chapter 47:

"You are so beautiful, Miss Allerie. I mean, you became more beautiful,"

The young servant said so proudly since he was the one who did her makeup while Ice restrain himself to kiss her since it will ruin her makeup.

"I want to keep you here,"

Ice said seriously to me while looking at me from the mirror kaya naman napatingin ako sa kaniya hindi sa salamin kundi sa kaniya mismo dahil sa seryosong sinabi niya dahil bigla akong kinabahan since he looks like he will gonna do it seriously and even the young servant looks at him unbelievably.

"I am just joking since I can't take it if you get mad at me,"

Ice smiled with a serious face which makes Allerie sigh in relief so as did the young servant who are watching them smiling.

"Don't joke like that Ice. You are going to give me a heart attack,"

She said as she looks at the mirror once again since she really can't believe that she looks beautiful when they heard a knock on the door kaya sabay sabay silang napatingin dito. The young servant went to the door to see who is it and none other than the butler of the 2nd Prince.

"His Highness is already in the carriage, Sir Saber and Miss Allerie,"

"We will be going down now,"

"Alright,"

The butler said as he closes the door, Ice offers his hand to me and I accepted it before we go out of our room leaving the young servant since inaayos niya ang mga gamit na nakakalat.

"We are sorry, Your Highness for being late,"

"It's okay. Let's go,"

Xerxes said without looking at Ice who is in front of him while Allerie was beside him as he commands the coachman and tapped behind him to depart as soon as possible.

"By the way, Miss Odd, you should be careful in front of the First Prince not to catch his interest to you when you greet him,"

Xerxes slowly turns his head to Allerie when they are about to arrive at the First Prince's castle and he is somewhat stopped for a second when he saw her pero hindi niya ito pinahalata na medyo hindi siya mapakaniwala na mas gumanda si Allerie sa ayos niya ngayon.

"Yes, Your Highness. I'll keep in mind,"

Allerie respectfully answered him at napabow pa konti kaya nanibago si Xerxes sa kaniyang inasta dahil inaasahan niyang magtatanong siya kung bakit o kung ano ang dahilan but she just answered yes without a fuss makes him frown but didn't talk again as they arrived at the castle and knights who opened their carriage and greeted them.

"Greetings, His Highness the 2nd Prince Xerxes,"

"Greetings, Marquess Saber and Lady Saber,"

Napahawak naman ako ng mahigpit kay Ice dahil sa sobrang kaba ko habang papasok kami sa venue kung saan gaganapin ang banquet.

"His Highness the 2nd Prince is entering!"

They announce before opening the door and they also acknowledge us when we are about to enter after Xerxes entrance at medyo nasilaw pa ako sa liwanag na nagmumula sa loob nong papasok kami ni Ice na lalong humigpit ang hawak ko sa braso niya.

"Allerie, don't worry. I will be by your side,"

Napatingin naman ako kay Ice na nakangiting nakatingin sa akin habang sinabi iyon at hinawakan ang kamay ko na napakahigpit ng pagkakapit ko sa kaniya dahil napansin kong halos lahat ay nakatingin sa akin pagkapasok na pagkapasok namin kaya lalo akong kinabahan pero nabawasan ang kaba ko dahil sa sinabi niya.