Chapter 91:

"Then, you should take care of it if you like it,"

I look at Xerxes since he smiled a little as I look at him since I feel that this necklace is not just a necklace because I feel like there's something more about it but I'll just let it slide since he was correct that I took a liking of the necklace since it's so beautiful. I am not fond of wearing accessories and this is the first time that I receive a necklace without the look on their eyes that it was a waste if I were the one who will receive but Xerxes's eyes is genuine when he put on the necklace on me earlier.

"Thank you, Xerxes,"

She said while looking at the necklace and Xerxes on the other hand smiled at her because he didn't regret giving that necklace to her. Kyle who has a poker face the entire time with crossed arms while watching them got jealous and got annoyed.

"You should sleep now, Allerie,"

Kyle gently helps her lay down and fix her blanket, "O~okay," She answered as he look at him and then look at Xerxes who is still standing looking at her. 

"Your Highness, let's go out for her to take a rest,"

"..."

Kyle said and Xerxes just looked at him as he sighed before looking back to Allerie again.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Allie,"

"...okay,"

I answered as he nods to Kyle before they both go out of my room kaya napatingin ako sa kwarto ko na tila ba pakiramdam ko napakalawak no'ng umalis sila. Sinubukan kong matulog pero hindi ako makatulog as if I was full of energy so I decided to see my babies na hindi kalayuan ang kwarto sa aking kwarto.

I silently went out of my room and went to the nearest room that I found and slowly open the door at hindi ko inaasahan na may maaaninag akong tao mula sa loob kasama ang crib kaya agad akong napatakbo papasok since the person was trying to get my baby. The worries and nervousness make my heart hurt by seeing the image of my babies being in danger as if it is better that I will be in their place. The feelings that were new to me since I came here and suddenly become a mother of two sons.

"N-o! ACK!"

Muntikan pa akong madapa dahil sa pag mamadaling pumasok at napatingin sa taong sumalo sa akin bago ako madapa and it was Xerxes but I immediately let go of him and see my babies. The thorns from heart lifted up when I saw them they are playing with each other kaya napabuntong hininga ako maginhawa.

"Xerxes, why are you here?"

"I didn't mean to scare you, Allie. I am just visiting the babies and this guy really looks at you,"

Xerxes smiled while pointing to Irie who has hazel eyes just like her and the shape of her face kaya napangiti naman si Allerie sa reaksiyon niya habang nakatingin sa mga baby.

"His name is Irie, and the other one who looks like Ice is Icen,"

"Nice to meet you Irie, and Icen,"

Xerxes gently talks to the babies and Irie and Icen look at him as they both smiles with their hands up as if they are trying to reach him.

"It seems that they like you, Xerxes,"

"I think so, but he really does look after Ice,"

He said while looking at Icen dahil kamukhang kamukha ni Ice si Icen hanggang sa ekspresyon kapag hindi ngumingiti na batang version ni Ice.

"By the way, you should be resting, Allie. Why are you here?"

"I can't sleep so I want to see Icen and Irie. You should also be resting, Xerxes, since you just arrived not too long ago,"