Chapter 118:

"I won't! I won't so stop looking at me like that!"

"Good,"

Icen said as he stops looking at Irie with a scary look while Kyle smiled at them as he was relieved that they were calm but he was still worried about the twins since he knew that they were just saying that they were okay and calm but he knows that they are still kids but he admired them because they are brave at their age.

~~~

Allerie woke up with her eyes swollen from crying yesterday and didn't think that she will wake up from her bed but she was relief since she doesn't want anyone to see her face but that thought vanished when the door opens and saw her children with Kyle na may hawak na tray na may pagkain.

"Mom! Why are you hiding?"

Irie said as he tries to pull the blanket but Allerie holding it as she doesn't want her kids to look at her face right now.

Allerie on the other hand was embarrass of her children but she can't let her see them see her with puffy eyes.

"I am not. I am sleeping,"

"Then, you shouldn't be answering me,"

"I am sleep talking so leave me alone for a moment,"

She said while holding tight to the blanket and Irie is also pulling away. Icen and Kyle are looking at them as Kyle puts down the basin with water and towel while Icen sighed because they seem to like playing tag of war with the blanket.

"Irie, let's her leave for a moment. Allerie, we will leave and come back later. Also, I left the water and towel for you to use,"

"..."

Allerie didn't answer as they were about to go out when Irie stops and goes back to her.

"Mom, don't worry. Everything will be owright,"(alright)

Irie said kahit na hindi niya maprounce ng maayos ang alright niya since medyo nabubulol siya minsan but he is trying to speak properly as he taps the blanket on her and Allerie felt a little guilty and happy as she is not alone anymore, kaya naman hinabol niya si Irie at niyakap.

"Mommy is alright,"

She said to Irie na medyo nagulat dahil sa biglaang pagkakayakap sa kaniya ng kaniyang ina. Irie looks back to her as he also hugs her back at hindi nakatiis si Icen at yumakap din sa kanila while Kyle smiled at them as he also join them.

"Mom, you look like a puff fish just like the fish that I saw in the book,"

Ani ni Irie matapos silang magyakapan habang nakangiti na sakaniya at hawak ang kaniyang mukha. 

"Is mom not beautiful anymore?"

Allerie asks Irie with a low voice to tease him and Irie stops smiling when he saw her look sad so he looks at her seriously before speaking.

"Mom is the most beautiful even if you cry all day. Mom is always beautiful,"

"I agree. Mom is the most beautiful!"

Icen seconded as he also listened to their conversation and hugs her which makes her smile and hug Icen back. Kyle, on the other hand, can't help to smile while looking at them even though he wants to tease her but he might be facing the twins if he does so he stops himself.

"Thank you, my boys! Mom is alright but I want to see your father is well,"

Allerie said as she looks at the twins that she will not back out and go to the capital to see her mates if they are doing well.