Chapter 56:

"Yes, but we need to look for them as soon as possible before something bad happened to them,"

"Alright,"

Vin answered as they started to move, and looks for clues by asking the people who might see them without being suspicious.

~~~

Nagising naman si Allerie dahil sa pagtatalik sa kaniya ni Xerxes kahit tulog siya and she felt that he is playing with her breast since he is f*cking her from behind since he is still in heat, and she can feel that he is kissing her nape.

"You're awake?"

"Did you keep doing it even I am asleep?"

Nakakunot noo ani ni Allerie kay Xerxes bago ito humiwalay at humarap sa kaniya at tinignan ito ng mabuti since he is slowly regaining her sense and she is surprised that they DID it when she keeps telling herself that Kyle and Ice are enough and doesn't want to be connected with Xerxes but THEY ALREADY DID THE DEED while holding Xerxes's face.

"..."

Xerxes didn't answer her since he is also looking at her in the eyes as Allerie kisses him back since they had already done it and she can't change it even if she regret it, and she noticed that Xerxes is not in his mind because of the drug since she slowly regaining the memories and it was her fault.

"I hope you can forgive me,"

She uttered before he kisses her again and entered her again as they did it all for the 6th day, and they only just rest for a few minutes but Allerie manages to feed him by mouth since Xerxes will not eat if she doesn't feed him by mouth kaya may lakas pa din silang magtalik ng deritso.

"W-why ar-are y-you ge-getting bigger?"

Allerie said when she felt that his d*ck is getting big while releasing his semen and she can't move because it hurt when she tries to move away. Xerxes is currently knotting her while releasing his seeds deep inside her while hugging each other on the 7th day in that room and 7 hours passed on the outside of the door. It takes 5-20 minutes knotting so they can't move until Xerxes's d*ck goes back to its normal size.

"I knotted you,"

"What? Knotted?"

"Yes,"

"What is th-- hmph,"

Xerxes kisses her so she didn't finish what she is asking as he deepens their kiss while he is on top of her habang patuloy pa din ang labas ng semilya ni Xerxes sa kaniyang pagkababae at napapa ungol nalang siya sa ginagawang paghalik sa kaniya ni Xerxes sa labi, leeg, at sa kaniyang dibdib habang nasa ganoong posisyon.

"You are wasting my seeds, Allie. I should cover it for you since you want it all, right?"

Xerxes seductively said while looking at Allerie while putting his pen*s back to her vag*na even after removing it out after the knot which makes her moan once again while blushing because of what he said when she remembers what she said.

"!"

"There it will not be wasted,"

He said so proudly while looking at her smiling genuinely which makes her stunned since she has never seen him smile like that or did he even smile since all she saw is a serious, poker, pissed, annoyed, and frowned reaction on his face, and his fake smile that she once saw it.

"P-put it out, Xerxes,"

I said to Xerxes while covering myself dahil sa naalala ko na hindi ko inaasahan na masasabi ko sa kaniya because I am even more embarrassed but I saw something new about him since he is talking with me in a seductive way or in a sweet tone which is not like him because he usually speaks arrogantly and in an annoying way.