Chapter 122:

"Your Highness, the Crown Prince said that he will come here the day after tomorrow,"

"..."

Xerxes looks at Ice with a questioning look in his eyes since he is reading some documents when Ice enters the office. Ice comes in and moves toward Xerxes as he is also holding documents in his hand from the Crown Prince.

"He knows that Allerie is here and wants to see the children,"

Ice continued to talk as he handed the papers to Xerxes and Xerxes looked at the papers before talking to Ice.

"I don't remember that I mentioned that Allie is here with him, whatever, he has his ways of finding information or gathering unnecessary things about which has his interest. Well, we can't do anything about it even if we decline his visit since he will come here whether he has an invitation or not,"

"Then, I should inform the butler about the Crown Prince's visit,"

"Yes, and make sure to inform Allie, and Kyle about it since we need to be careful around the Crown Prince,"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Xerxes scratchers the back of his head after Ice went out to inform them while looking at the documents in his hand with the information about the female at the Season Castle and thinks that Allerie might be the female they are looking for but he thinks that it was a coincidence since they said that the female escaped and Allerie doesn't looks like that she escaped when he saw her that day based on her clothes that she is really going to that party.

*sighed*

"I should have punished her longer even if she whines and only let her enough sleep and continue to punish her if I knew that I wouldn't have the time to rest the next day,"

Xerxes uttered as he rested on his chair and looked at the ceiling as he loosened up his collar along with the brooch. He was already been occupied with the work at the Royal palace and was the one handling the Royal knights which made him doesn't have enough rest. Ice already informed Kyle and Allerie about the Crown Prince's visit so Allerie looks happy since she will not be having a difficult to ignoring Xerxes until he gives her permission to go out.

~~~

"Allerie, the Prince is calling you and he said it is really important so you should go,"

Kyle said as he put down the bucket with warm water on the side of the bathtub since Allerie was taking a bath at the moment kaya napatingin siya kay Kyle at napataas ng kilay.

"How important that is? He should be the one coming here if it is important and I am taking my time to take a bath,"

"I will rely on your message then. Call me if you need something else or ring the bell if I didn't come in after you called me since I need to see Tyler if he already wakes up,"

"Okay, and thank you,"

"Geez, you should get up and finish your bath or you will catch a cold. I will be back,"

Kyle kissed her forehead when she held his face and kissed him on the lips which made him surprised but he kissed her back for a couple of minutes.

"You shouldn't do that, Allerie. Don't seduce me or else you will not walk out of the bed and miss out on going out of the estate since we need to go back to the Saber's estate for a couple of days,"

Kyle said as he smirked at Allerie after the kiss to catch their breaths. Allerie blushed as she didn't know why her body did it as she wanted to get laid as she remembered Xerxes's hot, sweaty, and sexy body. She looked away so Kyle smirked when he saw her blush and pats her head before he headed out of the room.