Chapter 133:

"Are you done?"

"Y-yes,"

Allerie hesitated to answer and the door opened. He offered his hand but she didn't accept as she went out of the room and waited for him to walk forward first as she silently followed him.

"The people you will meet will be my gift to you so please forgive me for my actions earlier,"

"..."

"I know my actions are unforgivable. I have no excuse but I adore you,"

"..."

She didn't answer while hugging herself and being cautious while following him.

"We are here,"

He said when they stopped to a door and he slowly opened the door at naunang pumasok sa loob habang si Allerie ay nagdadalawang isip kung papasok ba siya o hindi dahil hindi niya alam kung ano ang naghihintay sa kaniya sa loob pero humakbang pa din siyang sumunod sa kaniya.

"Mom? Mom!"

Allerie immediately looked forward when she heard a familiar voice and it is calling her. She saw Irie, Icen, and Tyler in front of her playing so she immediately ran towards them and hugged them.

"Are you okay?! My babies?!"

She asks them as she one by one checks on them while she stops herself from crying and she is relieved that they are unharmed.

"We are okay, Mom. They told us that we could meet you if we followed them and they were nice to give us food and toys,"

Irie said and Icen just nodded, although, she was surprised that Icen easily followed the one who kidnapped them but she ignored it since they were safe and Tyler was just hugging her which made her feel that he missed her.

"I see. I am delighted to see you safe and well,"

"Mom, I thought you would be back that day in the evening. We waited for you but then Uncle Kyle and you didn't show up and Father told us that you would come by morning but you guys didn't. Where did you go, Mom?"

"Mom did something to do and don't worry since we met here,"

"What did you do?"

Icen asked this time with a serious tone kaya napatingin siya dito dahil kakaiba ang kaniyang tingin sa kaniya na tila ba naghihintay ng totoong sagot mula sa kaniya. Her thoughts was he is really child of Ice since Ice might be silent all the time but he was the one who understand her and only act like this if he really wants to hear the truth.

"I wen--"

"I hope you like my gift to you, Lady Saber. It's time for dinner so let's go,"

The masked man interrupts them as he offers his hand to her to stand up since she is sitting on the floor with her children but she doesn't accept his hand as she carries Tyler in her arms and holds Icen's hand after telling Icen to hold Irie's hand.

"Let's go to the dining room,"

She said to him while looking at him as if she was saying that he led the way while he was waiting for her to thank him but she didn't kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi naglakad papalabas sa room.

"Mom, where is Uncle Kyle? I thought he was with you?"

"He will come for us later. He just does something else since Mom can't do it herself so I ask him to do it,"

Allerie answered Irie's question with a half-truth half-lie since Kyle would come get them soon.

"Oh, then who is that guy?"