Chapter 136:

They called Ice who had lost his mind after witnessing his mate and child fall on the cliff.

"Your Grace! Please snap out of it!"

His knight said as he shook off Ice so Ice looked at him and saw the cut on his arms that he received from the attack earlier was also bleeding from saving Ice.

"..."

Ice didn't utter any word as he looked around and saw Kyle was also being stopped by his knights from jumping into the cliff while Xerxes was dealing with the masked man and he could see the rage on his face while his enemy was having a hard time defending his attacks.

"Your Highness,"

He uttered as he stood up before he spoke.

"Protect the Prince and catch all those criminals,"

"Yes, Sir!"

They answered as they proceeded to his orders and he moved towards Xerxes to back him up since he was about to fall back.

"I didn't think I would see the angry face of the Prince from throwing that child after being stabbed just to save him,"

"I will make you pay for it,"

Xerxes answered as he struck him with a sword once again but then he managed to defend himself from the attack.

"Your Highness, I will deal with the other enemy so deal with him,"

"You did come,"

"Yes, Is she safe?"

Ice whispered when he asked for her since he knew that he also saw Allerie jump off the cliff earlier but then he couldn't see that Xerxes was worried about it as if he knew that she was safe from that fall. Ice was able to calm down when he saw Xerxes's expression earlier since he knew that Xerxes would not let his mate be in danger or let it die since they couldn't have a mate anymore.

"Sort of, but I can't be sure. However, I am sure that she is still alive, and our connection with her is still there,"

Xerxes answered that they didn't feel having lost connection or their bond with her so they are relieved that she is still alive after falling on the cliff for a while now.

"Let's finish this off now and look for her,"

"I know, I will catch this guy alive and make him for kidnapping her,"

"Roger,"

Xerxes and Ice nod as they attack their enemy but then they don't think that the masked man they cornered used magic to escape as he jumped off the cliff and a portal opened and disappeared after he went in.

"D*mnit!"

Xerxes cussed when the masked man escaped after he was stabbed in the stomach as he fell to his knees since he was also injured and the blood kept on bleeding. Ice immediately called for a physician to take care of Xerxes's wounds as he brought a physician with them.

"Your Highness, please don't move,"

"I am okay,"

"No, you are not!"

Ice said as he pushed him down to lie down as the physician was healing his wounds.

"Your Grace, Sir Kyle was also severely injured,"

"Bring him here!"

He commanded as they brought Kyle with them next to Xerxes but then Kyle looked at Ice and grabbed his shoulder.

"We need to save Allerie,"

Kyle said before losing consciousness and let go of his shoulder. He sighed as he didn't know what to do since he needed to take care of these two safely first and deal with the afterward events as there were many casualties and knights were injured.