Chapter 117:

Ice answered while also looking at the children playing on the ground since they are in the garden and Kyle just arrived with the snacks and tea.

"Aren't they too early to study and train? They are still a baby,"

"I know, I know but other kids are already studying but I will let them learn when they are 1 year old,"

"*sighed* Fine, just let them enjoy being a kid and don't be strict on them or else I will be the one you will face,"

"I know, don't worry,"

Ice answered as he smiled in defeat since he couldn't afford to anger her with the children's education but seeing his sons and Tyler really doesn't look like a baby since Icen and Irie looked like 3-4 years old while Tyle looks like a 1-year-old.

"I agree, they should enjoy being a kid, Ice,"

Kyle seconded Allerie kaya napangiti naman sya kay Kyle dahil sa pag sang-ayon niya sa kaniyang siniabi while Ice sighed as he nods from their answers since he can't win against them especially that Kyle always siding with her most of the time.

"See, Kyle agreed,"

"I know so I won't force them to learn but if they wanted to learn then I can't stop them from learning, okay?"

"Okay, if they only want to learn so no forcing them to learn in secret,"

"I know, and I will not do that though,"

Ice answers as his face says a little guilty since he once teaches Icen and Irie in secret so he looks away in secret. Although, Icen and Irie are intelligent that they read books at the library when Allerie is busy looking after Tyler when they are done playing with their brother.

"They grow so fast that it only just a few months but it looks like a year passed,"

"Well, that's normal and they will really look an adult at the age of 12-15 years old,"

Ice answered as he looks back to her after looking at Icen, Irie, Tyler, and Kyle who is playing with them right now.

~~~

"She really did give birth to another child,"

"Yes, your Grace,"

"And the father this time is Kyle as you said?"

"Yes, your Grace. We already confirmed it and the child looks like the father which is Kyle,"

"I see,"

Frost said as he looks outside the window since he just got back from a business trip which it just took him two months from a six months trip but after he found out that Allerie is pregnant he fasten his work to go back to the capital as soon as possible.

~~~

Time flies so fast, and a year has passed since she gave birth to Tyler who looks like 5 years old now while the twins look 7 years old playing in the garden while Allerie and Kyle watch them running through the meadow.

"When will Ice and Xerxes will be back?"

"Soon, they didn't mention when exactly but the letter said that they will be back soon. Don't worry about them,"

"Okay, I really hope they will be back. I missed them,"

She smiled bitterly since she didn't see them for almost 6 months after the recent events at the capital where the battle of the throne started with the Crown Prince and First Prince because the Crown Prince failed to show his mate that the Emperor asks him and gave him three months preparation so he gave them 2 Princes, the right to the throne. Although, Prince Xerxes sided with the Crown Prince in looking for the female he is looking for.

Allerie has been busy taking care of her children and Ice didn't let her go to any banquet for safety purposes, the reason that he made is that she is busy taking care of the children and he can't be with her since he is busy as well with his estate and being a royal knight of the 2nd Prince. While Frost tried to make a visit but it was always declined so he pestered his sister to visit but it was no use as they also declined her with a sincere letter from Allerie with her handwritten she's been studying to write and read.