Chapter 141:

'He overdid. He even leaves marks,'

'He enjoyed it too much,'

'I am sure that he wants to impregnate her with those marks,'

"Did you say something?"

Allerie asks since Kyle is murmuring while he is drying her hair with a towel, he can tell that the marks are still fresh and some are fading which he wants to remove.

"No, I didn't say anything,"

"I see, I thought you were saying something,"

"I am just humming since I am happy to see you and that I can do it again to you,"

"Me, too. I am glad to see you and I want to see everyone. Is Icen okay?"

"Yes, he was okay and they are staying at the Prince's mansion at the moment and the Prince just woke up 4 days ago,"

"I am glad that Icen is okay. However, what do you mean that he just woke up 4 days ago? Did he get injured seriously?!"

"Yes, and he was unconscious for 3 days and I just received a letter as soon as I got here that he just woke up and taking a rest at the moment since he is still not okay according to his aide,"

Kyle said casually to her and Allerie turned around to him which made him surprise. She looked at him frowning when her body started to act again so she hugged herself and landed on Kyle's chest since they were at the bed.

"Is the drug acting again?"

"Yes, but now I can control myself, unlike the other days. I can tell that the effect of the drug is weakening so much today,"

Allerie said since Ice already told her condition when she was in herself 2 days ago after finding herself on top of him. She was the one moving while kissing him which made her stop moving but then Ice moved his hips since he was just about to cum and made her moan when he did cum inside her and talked after that. Kyle also informed when they were preparing her bath earlier before Ice left them to go to the inn so he knew that she would eventually act like this but he doesn't want to do it with her even though she will seduce him since he was not in the mood at the moment while his emotions are still not stable since he might want her to get pregnant with him if they do it. He still thought of what Xerxes told them that she couldn't pregnant now until they solved everything with the Crown Prince and the kidnapper of Allerie.

"I see. That's good to know. You should rest for now while we are waiting for Ice. I will bring this out so you can sleep and just call me if you need something, okay?"

"...okay,"

Allerie answered as she was confused since Kyle was acting so weird when she expected him to whine about the situation and take this opportunity to have some intimate time with her but now she felt like he was not interested in it which made her feel what some offended but she thought that maybe he doesn't want to do it with her case. Kyle sighed since he almost let himself control his desire and her sweet scent when her body started to act, she let out an alluring scent that he didn't expect it was strong even though Ice had already informed him that it was weaker than before so Kyle realized that how did Ice still control himself that he made sure that they have taken the medicine when he barely controls himself by thinking about his jealousy which made him not to get excited and his anger to the kidnappers but if he stays there a little longer he could have been mating with her so he just let himself out of the room.

"If this was weaker than before then I couldn't imagine how strong it was before. He was able to control himself with it and the one who helped them was amazing which made me want to get stronger,"