Chapter 88:

"Prepare a carriage. We are going to Saber's estate right now!"

"Did something happen, Your Highness?"

Vin asks him as he follows Xerxes who is going to the third floor kaya nagtataka siya kung bakit tumataas siya kung aalis sila.

"Yes, so prepare the carriage now,"

"Can't we go tomorrow morning, Your Highness?"

"No, because her health is slowly weakening and I should be gone there as soon as possible if you said that the letter is from Ice the other day,"

"I understood, Your Highness,"

Vin answered as he parted ways with him as he is thinking what are the possible things that happened to Allerie. He was a little bit relieved because they manage to catch the spies that were planted at the mansion kaya hindi sila masyadong mababahala sa mga pwedeng sumunod sa kanilang pag-alis since they are trying to hide who is the female who caught Xerxes as much as possible.

Xerxes on the other hand went to his room to get the stone that he needed before departing to go to Saber's estate now hoping that he will not be late since getting angry and scolding Vin will not change the fact that he is late. They both departed as soon as possible kahit na hating-gabi na sila aalis since they will take a day's travel to arrive at Saber's estate without any rest.

~~~

"Is there still no letter from Prince Xerxes?"

Ice asks his butler since there's no response from Xerxes at wala naman dumadating sa kaniya mula no'ng nagpadala siya ng sulat. It's been 3 days and Allerie's condition is slowly getting serious even though Felix gives her alternative tonics but there are no changes, and they are feeding her nutrious food for her.

"Nothing, Sir Ice,"

His butler answered so he dismissed him after asking him while thinking if something happened at Xerxes's mansion since Xerxes informed him about the spies inside kaya baka dahil doon ay wala pa siya pero hindi maaalis sa kaniya na medyo magalit kay Xerxes because of Allerie's condition right now but he was still hoping that he will come as soon as possible.

"Allerie, I brought some pork belly for your lunch,"

Kyle said upon entering the room kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya at napangiti habang papalapit siya at umayos naman ako ng pagkakaupo ko since I was staring at the balcony while thinking of Xerxes even though I don't want to think of him. 

"You should eat more than earlier,"

"Yes, yes,"

I said to him kahit na medyo wala akong ganang kumain pero pilit ko pa ring kumakain because I am breastfeeding the babies even though Felix advise me to focus on my health but I can't let my babies drink other milk from animals. Kyle put the plates on the bed table as he arrange on my bed.

"Thank you, Kyle,"

"I would be greatful if you eat all of that, Allerie,"

Kyle said while smiling at me as I look on the table in front of dahil andun na lahat ng dishes appetizer to dessert and all the portion is doubled kaya hindi ko alam kung maaubos ko ba iyon o hindi.

"It's too much, Kyle. I don't think I can eat it all,"

"But you should eat more since you are feeding two babies,"