Valentine's Special

"Allerie"

"Hm?"

She looks at Kyle who is her younger suitor among her suitors and who really following her.

"..."

She looks at Kyle who is looking away from her with light bright red on his cheeks as she looks at his hand with heart box na nasa harap niya.

"Thank you, Kyle,"

Allerie said as she thought of teasing him a little bit so she touch his right cheek kaya napatingin si Kyle sa kaniya na medyo gulat at hindi inaasahan ang kaniyang ginawa at agad na lumayo at umalis si Kyle sa harap niya at kumaripas ng takbo while covering his face with one hand.

"He's a cute lad,"

"Yeah,"

Allerie said to Ellie who is with her right now in the garden of their school having a rest after their two subjects.

"You know, he is much better than those suitors of yours that they only courting you because of your family background,"

"We don't know it yet, Ellie since we barely know him and he is a transferee at the 7th grade,"

"Yes, but isn't he sincere?"

"I don't know but for now I'll just play it along with them until I'll know what it their motive,"

"Hm, sabagay,"

*school bell rang*

"Let's go,"

"Alright, but don't you think that guy is also attracted to you that he is watching you from a far?"

Ellie simply points to the guy from a distance who is viewing flowers with her head which is  Frost, one of the handsome guys in there school.

"I don't think so, since he is here every time we came so I don't he is or maybe he is attracted to you and not me,"

Allerie answered as they walk inside their building to go back to their classroom. Although, tomorrow is Valentine's day so they still need to go back to their rooms to do things like doing booths, decorating the room and making cards for their love ones.

"Ugh, I am already tired,"

"Yeah, we didn't have a proper rest since rush ang plano natin kaya hindi tayo pwedeng mag sayang ng oras,"

Ellie answered as she sat down beside her since they managed to finish their booth on time kasama ang iba nilang kaklase at sa pag dedecorate.

"Sana matapos na ito kaagad bukas,"

"Hindi pa nga nag sisimula, gusto mo na agad matapos,"

"Oo, nakakapagod ee,"

~~~

They ended up their day finishing their booth as they go home peacefully at the afternoon nearly evening.

"Too early to make noise,"

Allerie said as she looks at the door of her room since madaming tao ang nakaharang na nakasilip sa loob na tila ba may artistang pumasok since the booth are still not ready that early.

"We are not yet ready so please come back later,"

She said so they look at her and give way as she ignored the murmurings as she walks in the center since she is so sleepy to mind them.

"Finally, you are here,"

Allerie looks surprised when she saw Xerxes na nakaporma na nakatayo sa harap niya as he walks towards her while she is dumbfounded since she didn't think that the famous, wealthy, handsome, and the only heir of a rich company is here and one of the handsome guys in her school.