Chapter 30:

N/A: WARNING! AN INTIMATE SCENE IS ON THE WAY! ENJOY READING!

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!😂😁😋🥴

"W-wait, K-kyle,"

I said as I hold his hand which is traveling around my body, I can feel his warm hands slowly removing my clothes kahit na pinipigilan ko siya kaso nakakapanghina ang kaniyang paghalik sa akin leeg kasabay ng paghawak niya sa katawan ko.

"Allerie,"

He called her with a low voice which makes her weak as she clings to him while he carried her to their bed after locking the door. He slowly lay her down while kissing her neck before he face her and kiss her lips and she returns the kiss as they both close their eyes.

"Allerie, as a promise I am fulfilling your needs,"

Kyle said for a seconds before he again kisses her as his hands travel to her soft skin and finally slowly removed the nightgown she is wearing that leaves her undergarments. A soft moan comes from Allerie as his hands travel around her body as she looks at Kyle's face and his eyes glitter which makes his eyes more beautiful like a deep blue ocean.

'What I am doing? I should stop this!'

I talk to myself since this is not acceptable because he is still minor despite his appearance but he seems to be serious about what I have said to him before as I stopped his hand caressing my body which makes me think where did he learn these things.

"Kyle, sto--hmp!"

He kissed me when I was trying to stop him as he touched my chest which makes me moan and my body gets hotter as he gently massages my chest that makes my body move on its own. I can feel his soft lips on mine as he holds my face before parting our lips.

"I'll make myself useful,"

I know I should stop him but looking at his eyes makes me stop stopping him as if I'm drawn by his smell of a freshly-mown lawn as if making me lose myself from it.

"Don't look at me like that, Allerie. You are making me lose myself because I don't want to hurt yo--!"

Allerie pulls him as they exchange position, now that he is laying on the bed while she is on top of him which makes him swallow while looking at her almost naked body as she was looking at him. 

She slowly kisses him as her tongue invades his mouth which makes him surprised but he kisses her back as he holds her waist as his hands travel up again and mounted on her chest makes her move. 

They explore each other's bodies as she pulls Kyle's shirts off and still straddles Kyle.

Kyle, on the other hand, looks up at her carnivorously.

Allerie takes off her undies, plunges down, and kisses Kyle.

Kyle flips Allerie over and becomes the dominant one. Allerie scratches Kyle's back back, over some of the rash.

There's a subtle movement underneath the skin. Kyle grabs Allerie's hands and holds her wrists up above her head. 

He bites her neck. Allerie let out a moan from his bite and he licks down to her chest, as he caresses her body with his other hand as he touches her center which makes her moan.