Chapter 84:

Kyle uttered curiously if they fight or something but it doesn't matter since he is with Allerie now since labag sa kalooban niya kanina ang iwan silang dalawa.

"What is this? Is she crying?"

Kyle said when he lay her down on the bed no'ng masyadong magkalapit ang kanilang mukha ni Allerie na halos magkadikit ang kanilang mga labi when he notice a new tear on her eyes since Xerxes wipes her face before carrying her back inside the house. He knows that she hides her tears from his silence when she asks him earlier and doesn't want to make any misunderstanding if they saw her crying.

"Is she having a bad dream?"

Lumayo na si Kyle kay Allerie after kissing her forehead and whispered to let her have a sweet dream as he covers her with a blanket since hindi siya naghinala na umiyak si Allerie dahil tulog ito no'ng kasama niya si Xerxes and that she happens to get sleepy anywhere ever since she was pregnant so he didn't get suspicious, and he felt happy since they didn't spend long dahil halos 30 minutes lang silang magkasama after he left them earlier.

Xerxes went to Vin's room through his scent since he didn't know where are his room and he immediately opened the door no'ng mahanap niya ito at nakita niyang natutulog ito na hindi manlang inaalis ang sapatos since Vin just lay down on the bed as soon as he went into the room since he was too tired and sleepy to move.

"Wake up, Vin. Let's go,"

Xerxes said to Vin who immediately woke up as he stands up in front of Xerxes who has not in a good mood. Vin flinches as he looks at Xerxes kahit na inaantok siya pero nawala ito no'ng makita niya ang mukha ni Xerxes.

"Prepare the carriage. We are going back,"

"P~ardon,"

Vin said as if he heard him wrong since kakarating lang nila at halos mag-iisang oras palang siyang natutulog mula no'ng dumating sila doon.

"Don't make me repeat what I have said Vin,"

Xerxes said while seriously looking at him which makes Vin answer him 'Yes, Your Highness,' as he is wondering if something happened between him and Allerie to make his mood so bad since he knows that he is like this when she is involved so he was curious what happened but he just went out of the room to prepare the carriage as soon as he answered Xerxes.

"Sir Vin?"

Nagtatakang ani ni Ice when he saw Vin yawning while going down the stairs since he was about to go to the library and Vin notices Ice when he got down.

"Sir Ice, do you happen to know why is his Highness is in a bad mood and wants to go back n--"

"Sir Ice, we will be going back now. Thank you for letting us stay,"

Vin stops talking to Ice when he heard Xerxes talk as they both look at Xerxes who is going down the stairs which makes him flinch again dahil sa boses ni Xerxes na napakaseryoso.

"You will go back now, Your Highness?"

Ice said curiously since they just arrive not too long and they just going back soon na wala pang hapon since akala niya mamayang hapon pa sila babalik o pagkatapos maghapunan doon like what he promise to Allerie.

"Yes, Vin go prepare the carriage,"

Xerxes said as he stops in front of Ice while Vin just nods as he left them to prepare the carriage that they used earlier.

"Are you not going to eat with us for dinner? Allerie looks forward to this day t--"

"I know, Ice. You have been telling me that in the letter but I need to go back now,"