Chapter 97:

"Both of you stop. Ice, I know you have a reason why didn't you send my letter but he is a friend so don't be like that,"

I said kaya huminahon naman si Ice at ngumiti sa akin no'ng tumingin siya.

"Sorry about that Allerie. But he should visit you in the daytime, not at a late hour and without notice,"

Ice said while smiling pero alam kung naiinis siya since Drax went here without getting caught by the knights outside kahit na madami silang bantay sa labas but Drax manage to sneak in.

"Then, I will visit again tomorrow, Allerie. I need to go,"

Drax said as he stood up kaya pareho kaming napatingin sa kaniya ni Ice.

"Are you not going to stay the night?"

"Allerie, he can--"

"It's okay, Allerie. I'll come back tomorrow for an official visit so just welcome me in the morning,"

Drax said as he walked toward the balcony.

"Be careful, Drax,"

Tumayo ako at sinundan siya sa balkonahe bago pa siya makaalis but he turns around as if he knew I was approaching him.

"Thank you for trusting me. Good night,"

Drax said after kissing her forehead and immediately went off while Ice was surprised when he saw what Drax did to her as he approached her and wiped her forehead.

"I should clean this up,"

"Pfftt. You sound like Xerxes, Ice,"

Natatawang sabi ko dahil sa ginagawa niyang pag pupunas sa noo ko. He look at me frowning when I compared him with Xerxes and pouted.

"I am not. Then, I'll just do this *kiss*"

I was surprised when he kissed me on the forehead then on my nose and lastly my lips.

"Geez, don't look like that. I might not stop myself from wanting you,"

Natauhan naman ako sa kaniyang sinabi at napaatras kaunti sa kaniya.

"W-we should go b--"

"? Where's that guy? Did he already go?"

Kyle said when he got inside dahilan na mapatingin kami ni Ice sa kaniya no'ng marinig naming bumukas ang pintuan. He was curiosly looking around for Drax but he stopped looking at the balcony which was opened.

"Should we take this time to have tea?"

"Yeah, I prepared for you, Allerie. It would be a waste if we don't drink it,"

Kyle seconded Ice since he brought the tea in a trolley with him with three cups. I think that Kyle tends to join us if Drax stayed a little longer and doesn't have a plan to give a tea since he brought Ice here.

"That's a good idea since this is the first time we have tea, the three of us,"

I said as I smiled as we all seated and Kyle insists to pour our teas as it is his own brew. We spent the night with laughter, telling stories, and flirting. I feel so happy with them that I almost forgot the time dahil halos inumaga na kami sa kwentuhan kahit na maya-maya ay nag aasaran na or nagkakapikon na sina Ice at Kyle but I manage to stop them before they hurt each other.

~~~

"Should we really need to welcome that guy?"