Chapter 29:

"W-what? T-this is t-too sudden, Ice. This is not the time to talk with that,"

"Allerie, I am serious. Can I be your mate?"

"Ice, we can talk about this later. We should settle this befor--"

"I know but this is the only way to keep you being by my side because they already figured out that you are the guy they are looking for but not sure if you are the female who runs away from that day,"

"T-then, why are they still want to see me? I don't feel good about this,"

Allerie hugs herself when she doesn't feel good thinking they still want to see her but she shakes her head thinking that after this issue is settled she will immediately go back to Kyle.

"Are you okay, Allerie?"

"Y-yes, I am okay but I can't answer you right now. Let's settle this first,"

She tried her best to look okay as she smiled at Ice while Ice seems hurt that she can't answer him yet but still smiled at her as he assisted her to get down on the carriage.

"Thank you,"

They walk towards the entrance when they saw Sir Xerxes in front of the entrance of the Season Castle. Ice and Allerie were wondering to see Sir Xerxes confidently walking towards them.

"Sir Xerxes? I thought we need to go to--"

"You're a lucky odd woman,"

Xerxes interrupted Ice as he looks at Allerie's worried face while smirking at her when she suddenly collapses when he approaches her close and fortunately, he catches her before she falls on the ground which makes Xerxes was surprised because he didn't expect her to collapse in front of him instead of frowning or talking back at him.

"Allerie!"

Ice calls her as he immediately get her from Xerxes who is still in shock at mabuti nalang ay nasalo niya si Allerie at hindi binitawan hanggang sa makuha ito ni Ice.

"She fainted. Are you okay, Sir Xerxes?"

Ice said after he checks on Allerie bago ito tumingin kay Xerxes na hindi pa rin maka move n sa nangyari pero agad itong tumingin kay Ice no'ng tiwanag niya ito bago umayos ng tayo niya.

"I- I'm okay. Is she okay? Did she collapse because of me?"

"She's okay, Sir Xerxes. I think she was just too nervous going inside,"

"Is that so? Let's go and let her rest,"

"*nods* Why did you come back? Are they not going to see Allerie?"

Ice asked him as they walked back to the carriage, "Someone came and told them that they found the female who runaway that night after I send Vin and they said that they don't need to see her since they found they are looking for," Xerxes said as he entered the carriage. 

"I see,"

Ice handed Allerie to Xerxes to get her inside as they lay her down on the chair as Ice removes his coat to cover Allerie while Xerxes just watching them.

"Did she take you in?"

"..."

Xerxes didn't ask another question no'ng hindi sumagot si Ice sa kaniyang tanong at no'ng makita niyang tumingin ito sa ibang direksiyon dahil alam niya na kung ano ang sagot sa kaniyang katanungan.

"Let her rest in your state."

Xerxes said as he goes down on the carriage and commanded to take them to Ice's state as he goes back to his office, "Sir Xerxes! Wait for me!" Vin said as he goes down on the ground from his horse since wala siyang space sa loob ng karwahe kanina kaya sa kabayo siya nakasakay pabalik.