Chapter 61:

"Hmm~"

I moan in between our kisses as we both hug each other, at bumitaw naman kami sa paghahalikan to get some air after the long kiss, and he kisses my forehead as he starts to eat while I am still in his lap.

"Let me feed you,"

She said so Ice let her feed him when he is waiting to be fed by her since na kay Allerie ung tinidor at dinner knife pero hindi pa niya pinapakain si Ice since she puts the food on her mouth before she faces him. She kisses him as she feeds him with her mouth while smiling after she gave him the food at medyo nagulat si Ice doon pero tumugon naman siya sa halikan nila as he starts to eat what she gave him.

"Are you seducing me?"

Ice said after he swallowed while she just smiled at him, at hindi napigilan ni Ice halikan siyang muli so instead of eating the food ay pinaharap niya si Allerie sa kaniya as he stood up and carry her and went to the sofa. As soon as he lay her down on the sofa he aggressively kissed her while slowly removing their clothes.

"Ahh~~"

She moans while they are having sex and Kyle heard it from the door when he is about to knock kaya naman hindi na siya natuloy kumatok at tumalikod as he walks away even though he is jealous and doesn't want to share her but he can't since Ice is also her mate.

~~~

After having sex with Ice in his office I went out to take a bath in our room while still thinking about what I and Ice did since he looks so hot and sexy, and I didn't think that we had done it inside in every part of his office which makes me excited but I need to take a bath.

"Kyle?"

She calls him but no response since the bath is already there so she thought that Kyle is there pero wala siyang nakita sa kwarto at sa may balkonahe. Still, she decided to look for him later after she took a bath.

"This is refreshing,"

She said while still in the bathtub as she enjoyed relaxing when she heard the door open and footsteps.

"Kyle?"

She calls na nakapikit habang nakatingala since nakalean siya sa parang may sasandalan ng ulo niya but she didn't get a response, however, she felt that it approaches her dahil sa mga yapak ne'to at ramdam niyang malapit ito sa kaniya. 

She slowly opens her eyes to see who it is, "Ahhhh!!!" she shouted when she saw Xerxes looking down at her as she cover her body na napaupo no'ng makita si Xerxes.

"Why do you even cover your body when I already saw it?"

"... e-even though, get out!"

"Get out? Me? A royal? You want a Royal to listen to you?"

"Yes! Get out!"

"You really testing my patience? Why would I listen to you when you should be grateful that I even went here after I finished signing papers and for leaving me without my permission, hmm?"

He approaches her as he lifts her face para magkapantay ang kanilang tingin as he smirks at her while she is frowning at him while still covering her body na nakaupo.

"Why do I have to get your permission? And did I tell you to come here?"

She sarcastically said to him as she smirks back at him, and Xerxes become serious at nawala ang smirk sa kaniyang mukha na tila ba medyo nainis doon sa sinabi ni Allerie sa kaniya.