Chapter 128:

"What is your name?"

"... why do you want to know?"

Balik na tanong niya kay Allerie kaya naman napakunot noo siya dahil sa kaniyang tanong na tanong din ang sagot sa kaniya.

"Because I don't know how can I address you since I can't just call you anything or I can't just tell you what I need without calling your name,"

"You can do that. No need to know my name since I am just your kidnapper,"

"I know, but still I want to know your name,"

"You are stubborn. You can just tell me what you need so you don't need to know it since we will not see each other again after this,"

"...fine. My name is Allerie,"

"I didn't ask your name,"

"I know. I am just telling you in case you don't know,"

"I know,"

"You know?"

"Of course, how could I not know who am I kidnapping,"

"Ah, right, so you know me,"

"Yes, by name, and that you have two mates that one has a high status,"

"Then, you know that they will not let you go if you are caught,"

"I know that's why I need to finish this before they will catch me,"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"You don't need to know and eat. We need to go,"

"...okay,"

Sagot naman ni Allerie at kinain ang pagkain na nasa harap niya at napaisip siya habang kumakain na parang sumasang-ayon siya sa kaniyang kidnapper or she is willingly going with him instead of going against it.

"I don't want to,"

Pagtigil niyang kainin ang pagkain kaya naman napatingin ang lalaki sa kaniya and he sighed as he walks towards her so she looks up to him.

"...It's not my problem if you get hungry. I will not feed you later on,"

"..."

Allerie just looks at him and he looks serious so when he is about to get her food she immediately grab it back at agad na kinain ito at tsaka naman tumalikod ang lalaki.

"Do you need to wash or something?"

"Yes,"

Allerie casually answered while eating kaya nagtataka siya kung bakit nakatingin na naman ang lalaki sa kaniya.

"What?"

"Do you want to wash?"

"Yes,"

"Alright. Finish your food and we will be going to the riverside,"

"Okay,"

She said as she ate and watched him doing something, and put on his bag and looked at her when he was done.

"Eat faster we need to go before sunrise,"

He said kaya napatingin siya sa labas na medyo madilim pa nga ang paligid pero lumiliwanag na ito. Binilisan naman niyang kumain dahil sa sinabi nito at agad na tumayo.

"Let's go,"

He said to her as he walks first and she follows him and when they were outside she was hesitant to walk on the grasses dahil sa nangyari sa kaniya so she was left behind. He noticed that she is not behind him kaya naman lumingon ito sa kaniyang likod at nakita niyang nakahinto ito sa may bungad na walang mga damong mahahaba.