Chapter 129:

"...I see. Sorry for interrupting your wor---Alt please erase my scent now!"

Allerie said as she was about to give up forcing Alt but then she recognized the guy walking around that was not from them since she was facing where they came from. Alt was speechless at her request since erasing her scent and being covered by a male scent is like an invitation or acceptance of the male as her mate.

"Are you proposing to me?"

"Huh? No, I don't have plans to take another mate,"

"Then, I can't do what are you requesting now,"

He said as he looked at her questioning face since she was wondering what he was talking about.

"Please, erase my scent now. I can't take the pill without water and my kidnapper is coming on our way now!"

She whispered desperately as she could see that the guy was walking towards them since she knew that he knew her scent after being together for a day. Alt didn't expect what she said so he immediately covered her with his scent after hearing the reason why is she asking something abrupt request, however, Allerie didn't know that fact since she was only thinking of hiding her scent so that she would not be caught.

"You should have told me that you were kidnapped,"

"I don't have time to tell you when I saw the guy who kidnapped me,"

"Anyways, you owe me one. You should reward me,"

"I know. What do you want? I will ask Ice to give you what you want, if it is money then I double it,"

Allerie said in confidence even though she didn't have money, she had a mate with money while Alt smiled at her which made her frown.

"I'll tell you when I think of what reward I want that is worth it,"

"Alright. You can tell me anytime when you have, okay?"

"I will do that. Anyways, did your kidnapper go away?"

"Not yet, he is still looking our way as if he is waiting for us to move,"

"I see, then we have no choice but to move so I can see this kidnapper who kidnaps the Marquis's mate,"

Alt said as he cover her with his cloak and pulls her closer to him kaya naman medyo nagulat si Allerie sa kaniyang galaw pero hindi siya nagreact at yumakap nalang din siya kaniya para itago ang kaniyang mukha. Alt was surprised that she hugs him as they walk like an intimate couple and passed by to the the who kidnaped Allerie.

"..."

"..."

"Did we already pass the guy?"

Allerie asks Alt since they already walked for a couple of minutes since she can't see it and doesn't want to look back as she feels uncomfortable hugging him. She slowly looks back and saw that the guy is walking away kaya naman agad siyang lumayo kay Alt at si Alt naman ay napasmirk dahil agad agad na bumitaw si Allerie sa kaniya na tila ba walang nangyari.

"Is that how you thank me after using me as your shield from your kidnapper? And can you point me to who was your kidnapper among the three guys that we passed through?"

Alt said as he looked at her while she couldn't point out which one of the three since she felt sorry for the guy if Alt knew who it was since he would be in danger, and she thought that the kidnapper hadn't done anything aside from kidnapping her.

"No, answer? I guess, you are still kind despite being kidnapped. You should be careful, Ms. Allerie. They might need to protect you, or else~~"

"I know, but that guy is kind and didn't do anything to me,"