Chapter 49:

"I didn't think that I will see Sir Ice get jealous,"

The 1st Prince said jokingly at Ice as he laughs a little so is the Crown Prince so Allerie kissed Ice's cheeks.

"Don't be jealous, my darling,"

I said seductively to make them believe that Ice is really jealous and make them think that I really really cherish Ice while Raynel and Levin can't believe what they see in front of them since she is a little bit daring but they find it sweet.

"Please excuse us, Your Highnesses,"

"Yes, yes, you two can go,"

Raynel said and Levin just nods as he looks away so they immediately leave them at pumunta sa may bakanteng upuan at tsaka umupo silang dalawa na medyo natatawa pa dahil hindi nila inaasahan ang naging reaksiyon nilang dalawa. Raynel looks jealous with them while Levin looks like can't take to see them so sweet.

"Their expression is priceless. Xer--err Prince Xerxes should have seen that. I am sure he will be happy,"

I said before accepting the red wine glass with wine from Ice na kaniyang kinuha mula sa nag iikot na waiter na may hawak na tray with those wines.

"I agree, His Highness will surely be happy to witness that expression on their faces,"

Ice laughs a little as he agreed to Allerie's remarks before they both sip on their wine when someone approaches Ice.

"Good to see you, Sir Saber. I would like to talk with you for a moment,"

"Sure. Allerie, I will just talk to him for a moment,"

Ice answered the guy who approaches them and Allerie just nodded before the walked away from her although not that too far since Ice can still watch her from where he is.

"Somehow, I don't feel good about that guy but Ice is strong so I don't need to worry about him too much,"

I said while looking at Ice talking to the guy who approaches us kaya wala akong magawa kundi manood sa mga nag uusap na mga tao sa harapan ko when a group of ladies approaches me with a woman who I think has the highest status among them dahil nangunguna ito sa kanila na may hawak na pamaypay at natatakpan ang kalahating mukha nito.

"So, she is the woman in the rumor who stole the heart of the Marquess Saber's heir? Not bad,"

She said after she examines me since she stared at me for a few seconds before she talk kaya hindi ko maiwasang mapaparoll eyes dahil sa kanila.

"Greetings, my Ladies. I am Allerie and the mate of Ice. Have a good evening, please excuse me,"

I said without looking back as I left them kahit na tinatawag ako pero ayoko ng gulo at masira ang gabi ko. This is one of the reasons why I don't like the banquet because of them since they have been trying to talk with me kahit wala pa 'yong babaeng kasama nila noong nakaraan araw. Yes, the past few days they have been trying to approach me but I am always with Ice so they can just greet me but now that Ice is not with me they are trying to look for ways to make me get embarrassed, however, I am not that dumb not to know what they want to after reading so many novels in my past time.

 "They really want to ruin my night when I am so happy since I can go home tomorrow. I should just forget about them and drink some wine since the wine is sweet,"

I uttered after hiding at the curtain for a couple of minutes as I walk to the table that has wines and food since medyo nagugutom ako tapos wala pa akong suot na corset kaya mapapadami ang kain ko neto dahil hindi ko kailangang kontrolin ang kakainin ko. Busy akong kumakain no'ng mahalagilap ko si Xerxes na nakasunod sa Crown Prince sa isang table as I felt that something bad happens when the waiter approaches them and give them the wine.