Chapter 72:

"Drax, I want to say thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble, *kissed his cheeks when she approaches him* I will definitely send you a letter. Let's go Ice and Kyle,"

Allerie said as pulls Ice and Kyle with her as they go back to the carriage dahil ansama na ng tingin nila kay Drax na nakatulala dahil hindi niya inaasahan na hahalikan siya ni Allerie sa kaniyang pisngi na dahilan kung bakit hindi siya nakareact kaagad. Drax was dumbfounded until they departed at kumakaway pa si Allerie sa kaniya pero nakatulala pa rin siya pero agad na bumalik siya sa kaniyang sarili when he felt someone is tapping his shoulder and none other than his butler na nagkukunwaring nagpupunas ng luha dahil kanina pa ito nanonood sa kanila na nasa malayo sa kanila.

"Master, you should make a move if you ever see her again. Don't let her go like that since it is the first time I saw you smile genuinely when you were with her,"

"Wh-what? I think I should punish you,"

Drax stuttered but he remembered that it was his fault that Allerie found him as grins at him kaya bigla namang pinagpawisan ang kaniyang butler habang umaatras while he is approaching him.

"M-Master, I-I didn't mean to t-tell her since s-he is g-grasping her breathe while l-looking for you s-so I d-don't have a-any c-choice to t-tell her especially wh-when she pleads wi-th teary eyes because s-she wants t-to s-see you b-before she go,"

"...alright. I'll let this slide but there is no next time,"

Drax said as he signs him to go kaya agad na umalis ang butler niya ng mabilis bago pa magpalit ng desisyon si Drax. He can't stop himself to look back to the way where their carriage departs while smiling unconsciously.

~~~

"Allerie, wake up. We are here,"

Mahinang pang gigising ni Kyle sa kaniya matapos ang ilang oras na byahe nila mula sa mansion ni Drax and Allerie had been sleeping the entire travel kaya deritso ang kanilang byahe.

"Hm~"

"You can sleep again. I'll just carry you,"

Kyle said as he carry her at doon naman nagising ang diwa ni Allerie no'ng nakalabas na sila ng karwahe while Ice assisted Kyle when they get down of the carriage.

"P-put me down. I can walk,"

"It's alright, and stay still,"

Kyle said while smiling na buhat siya habang si Ice ay kasabay nilang naglalakad papunta sa mansion nila and the servants greeted them na naiiyak dahil naiuwi nila si Allerie. Allerie looks at them na masaya siyang sinalubong sa pag dating nila at walang bahid ng galit o kung anuman pati na ang butler ni Ice na nakatingin sa kaniya.

"W-hy? A-re you h-happy to s-see me after w-what I-I've d-done? Y-You gu-ys s-hould g-et a-ngry..."

Allerie said as her tears streaming down her cheeks habang nakayakap kay Kyle when they stop in front of the mansion where the servants greeted them. She felt so thankful and regretful because why did he do that when they were so kind to her and so happy to see her again. Umiiyak siya hindi dahil sa buntis siya o epekto ng pagbubuntis niya kundi totoong nararamdaman niya since she didn't feel this with her family or with the servants in her home because they are just greeting her casually but no feelings at all unlike the one she is experiencing now that they are thankful that she came back safely.

"We're home,"

Kyle said, and both of them comforted her as they thought she was just getting emotional because she is pregnant but for her, it was meaningful, and promised herself that she will cherish, and love them as part of her new family with her 3 mates.