Chapter 126:

"No, Allie will be furious when she knows that we left the children alone and I can't be the one to stay here if we don't want to get caught, At least, I can tell them that I was there for the Crown Prince,"

"Alright, take care of Allerie, Your Highness,"

"Don't worry. We will be back,"

Xerxes said as he walked out of the room and went down to where Vin was waiting for him and ready to depart. They move as fast as they can since it's been a few hours since Allerie and Kyle's carriage went out so it will take time for them to locate them as they don't where exactly they are. Ice felt really anxious as he couldn't go there personally but he knew that Allerie would be really furious if they left the children alone.

"Your Highness, we are arrived at the market,"

Vin said after a few hours of traveling to the market as Xerxes went out and commanded the knights to look for the carriage that Allerie and Kyle used. 

"Make sure to look for them and call me immediately,"

Xerxes commands the knights he brought and disperse to look for them in every corner but Xerxes doesn't know that even the Crown Prince is in disguise and they changed their clothes while going shopping which makes them harder to find.

~~~

"Are you okay, Allerie?"

"Y-yes, I am fine. Thank you,"

Allerie said as she looks at Kyle na nakatingin sa kaniya since biglaan ang pag hinto nila kaya talagang magigising siya sa impact.

"I'll go check it, Your Highness. Please stay here,"

Kash immediately says as he goes out of the carriage after Levin nods to him.

"Your Highness, we are surrounded!"

Kash said as they heard a sword clashing outside so Kyle and Levin immediately held their swords.

"Allerie, you stay here and don't come out until I say so, okay?"

"O-okay, b-be careful,"

"I'll be fine, okay,"

Allerie nods as he looks at Kyle even though she is really nervous while hearing those sounds from outside but she calms herself as she has Kyle with her. Kyle and Levin go outside to help Kash deal with the people who have covers on their faces and can't determine if they are bandits or knights.

"Please be safe, all of you,"

Allerie uttered as she tried to calm herself after they both went outside. She wants to look outside but Kyle tells her not to see it so all she can do is hear the sounds of the swords and shouts of people.

"Sir Kyle, are you okay?!"

Kash shouted from the outside so Allerie immediately looks outside of the carriage when she heard Kyle's name at para siyang nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig dahil sa nakita niya. Nakita niyang nakahandusay si Kyle na may saksak sa kaniyang tagiliran pero agad naman sumaklolo si Kash kay Kyle.

"...K--yl-Ky-l--Kyle!"

She uttered when she saw Kash save Kyle since he attacked the attacker of Kyle as her body moved and went outside to go to him and didn't think of the danger from outside since she wanted to go look for Kyle's condition.

"Lady Saber, you should stay inside of the carriage,"

Levin said after slashing the man who was about to grab her but she didn't answer him as she was so focused on looking in Kyle's direction and walked as if there were no bodies lying on the ground.