Chapter 132:

"I recommend you close your eyes, Lady Saber,"

The masked man said to Allerie from behind kaya nagulat naman si Allerie dahil hindi niya napansin itong nakalapit sa kaniya since he was just in front of them but then he was behind her. Agad namang lumayo si Allerie sa kaniya at si Kier naman agad na sumugod sa kaniya as he defend himself with his sword from Kier's claw.

"I am sorry, Lady Saber. I didn't mean to surprise you but I am concerned for you,"

He said with a sincere voice tone as he backs away from them kaya agad namang lumapit si Kier kay Allerie as he goes back to his human form na may nga galos sa kaniyang katawan.

"Are you okay Kier?"

Allerie immediately tore a piece of clothes on her dress to tend to the wound on his right arm which was still bleeding. She felt guilty when she saw the scratches and wounds on his body.

"Don't worry about me, Lady Saber. I am alright. It's just a small scratch,"

He said as he smiled and stopped her from binding his wound on his right hand but then he was flustered when he saw her face with teary eyes that her tears would fall at any time. Kier looks nervous and didn't know what to do kaya hinayaan niya si Allerie sa pag lagay ng tela sa kaniyang sugat.

"I am getting jealous just looking at you. What would be the feeling of having a female caring for you as if he is her mate?"

Kier glared at him as he faced the masked man while Allerie was behind him. 

"I will not let you touch, Lady Saber,"

"Can you protect her at your state?"

"..."

Kier didn't answer as he prepared for his advance toward him so he distanced himself from Allerie a little. Kier defended himself with his claw from his attacks with the sword which made him step backward and didn't notice na medyo nakalayo siya kay Allerie sa kakaatras niya.

"You should focus, Mr. Kier,"

"..."

"Well, I will be taking the Lady with me,"

The masked mask said as he forcefully pushed him down with his last attack as if he was in a rush and immediately carried Allerie. She tried to run but he was fast to grab her and even if she tried to escape he didn't budge from her struggles. The masked man's companions prevent Kier from following him when he tries to get Allerie back but there are so many enemies for him to take.

"Kier! Help me!"

"Please stay still while I am still being nice, Lady Saber. I don't want to hurt you but if you can't do that then I can't make sure that I will not hurt you in the process,"

He said seriously to Allerie with a very low serious tone which made her stay still from trying to escape since she felt that he would hurt her if she did not stay still.

"...I'm sorry--"

"Allerie!"

Napalingon naman si Allerie kung saan niya narinig ang kaniyang pangalan at nakita si Kyle sa hind kalayuan na nakasakay sa kabayo habang sinusundan sila.

"Kyle!"

"D*mn,"

The masked man cussed as he ran fast and carried Allerie with his two arms this time dahil buhat niya ito ng iisang kamay at ang isang kamay ay hawak ang kaniyang espada so he can adjust his speed now kaya walang nagawa si Allerie kundi mapakapit sa kaniya dahil sa kaniyang bilis. Kyle immediately followed Allerie's way as he fight those males blocking his way but they keep on coming for him and making him slow to reach her.