Chapter 104:

"ICE!!!"

Xerxes shouted at Ice as he send Vin away from him at tumigil naman sa pagtawa si Ice dahil sa nakita niya since he didn't expect that Xerxes will really do what he advice to him. Xerxes was pissed as he glared at Ice na nagpipigil pa rin sa pag ngiti niya when he tried to practice being nice but it doesn't work which makes him even more annoyed.

"I apologize, Your Highness. It's just I didn't expect you to do it,"

Xerxes felt slightly embarrassed as he looked away while frowning at nakacross arms. Ice smiled while looking at him while acting like a child na sinubukang makipagkaibigan sa unang pagkakataon. Xerxes glared at Ice when he didn't stops smiling at him dahil sa pagpipigil niya ng kaniyang tawa since he can't move on what he saw.

"Ice, stop it. Vin prepare the things for tomorrow,"

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Vin answered with relief since Xerxes was back to his usual so he got back with himself and immediately left them. He sighed as he was thankful that he is still breathing after that but he thinks that he will die from overworking since he doesn't have enough rest for the past few days.

"Your Highness, I have something to tell you,"

"What it is?"

Xerxes looks seriously at Ice who is looking at him thoughtfully.

"The invitation is a little strange,"

"Hm?"

Xerxes looks at him in questioning or in curiosity look.

"The letter was addressed to Allerie, and not to me,"

"..."

Xerxes's expression hardens after hearing Ice's statement since if the letter was addressed to her then she has no reason to refuse or ignore it but had no choice other than going whether she likes it or not.

"Do you have any idea, Your Highness?"

"...the letter indicates that his Highness is interested in our female. I am not sure if it's really his intention since he really treated his female well even though they do not yet mate,"

Xerxes seriously said after sipping his tea as he is thinking hard what is his brother's intentions. They may in good terms but not that really in all aspects since he wants the Crown Prince to be crowned as the next Emperor.

"Your Highness, please pardon me if I am somewhat rude but I can't let him near Allerie,"

"So, do I, Ice. I don't want her to be near other males,"

"Then, what should we do?"

"We can just greet his Highness the Crown Prince, then you and Allerie go away as much as possible, and I will take care of him,"

"Then, we will just hide in the balcony after the first dance,"

"Yes, you can do that since the other pests are also attending the party including the First Prince who hated to attend any party that His Highness hosts excluding if it's really important,"

"We really should get away from them as much as possible, Your Highness. I hope the heir of the Duke will not attend the party,"

"Unfortunately, he is also attending the party,"

"What? We can't avoid them that easily since the two of them are really showing that they are interested in Allerie,"

"Yes, that is why I want her not to attend the party but we can't do that since you may face a bigger problem if we offended him and I can't reveal just yet that she is my mate,"