Chapter 48:

"I will leave you here, Allerie. I will come back after I talk to someone,"

"Sure, I will wait for you,"

I said since I don't want him to know that I want to kiss him at that moment and why my face is so hot.

"Are you really sure that you are okay?

"Yes, yes. I am okay so go now so that you will come back soon,"

Ani ko habang hindi makatingin sa kaniya ng deritso dahil sa hiya kong pinagnanasaan ko siya kanina lang. He sigh before he let go of my face earlier since he holds closer to his face a while ago at tuluyang iniwan ako sa balkonahe kasabay ng pag paypay ko sa mukha ko dahil lalo itong uminit.

"Why does he have to be so handsome while drinking?"

I whispered while still fanning myself using my left hand since I was holding the wine glass in my right hand as I breathed in and breath out.

~~~

"Ah, why do they have to change the plan to have the official dance on the last day of the banquet instead of yesterday,"

I whine at Ice since we are on the balcony right now since we immediately go here after greeting the 1st Prince and fortunately the Crown Prince didn't attend today, the 2nd day of the banquet kaya hindi ako masyadong mapapagod kakaiwas sa kanila katulad kahapon.

~~FLASHBACK~~

I was about to look for a comfort room when I almost bumped into the Crown Prince without his mate nong papalabas ako kaya napabalik ako kaagad sa balcony at mabuti nalang hindi ako nakita kanina nong sumilip ako.

"That was close,"

She said when she was about to meet the 1st Prince when she got out of the balcony after 20 minutes of waiting for the Crown Prince to go away from the spot where is near the balcony kung saan nagtatago si Allerie.

"Why do I have to nearly meet those guys? Argh,, I need to pee now,"

She said as she walk down the path where the comfort room is, and fortunately, she successfully avoided males on her way.

"Success!"

She said after going out of the bathroom when he bumped into the Crown Prince dahilan kung bakit siya napaupo sa sahig.

"I am sorry, Mis-- Sir Saber's mate? Are you okay?"

The Crown Prince said as he offers his hand to help her get up kaya agad siyang napatingin kung sino ang nakabangga sa kaniya na muntikan niyang murahin pero tikom ang bibig ni Allerie nong makita niya kung sino ito.

"I am sorry, Your Highness!"

Ani ko sabay biglang tayo ko at pagpag ng pwetan ko nong mapansin kong inilahad pala niya ang kaniyang kamay pero binawi niya ito nong nakatayo na ako.

"It's alright. You should go now since Sir Saber is looking for you,"

"Is that so? Thank you, Your Highness,"

She immediately left the Crown Prince without looking back while Levin looks at his hand that she didn't accept when he offers as he clenches before looking at her back.

"Why do I feel different from her and her scent is somewhat strange,"

He uttered while still looking at the way she went before he followed where she went instead of going to the comfort room.