Chapter 82:

"Prince Xerxes will come here tomorrow!"

"Really!"

I shouted at naibaba ang librong hawak ko at napayakap sa kaniya since tumabi siya sa akin na nakaupo sa sofa dahil sa saya ko since matagal tagal kung hindi nakita si Xerxes and he will visit tomorrow which makes me so happy knowing about it.

"Yes, he is. Although, he will not stay here,"

"I can't wait to see him. I should go to the market to buy some ingredients!"

Allerie said as she picks up the book she dropped at tila ba hindi niya narinig ang huling sabi ni Ice sa kaniya. Ice didn't repeat it since he is satisfied that she is happy when she has been asking Xerxes when will he come to see her. Allerie has been connected to the three of them so if someone is away she keeps missing it, the longer they didn't see each other, they will especially miss and longed for each other.

~~~

Allerie almost doesn't sleep because of her excitement to welcome Xerxes kung hindi siya pinilit ni Ice at Kyle na patulugin lalo na't buntis siya but they manage to make her sleep kahit na napuyat sila na bantayan si Allerie hangang makatulog ito.

"I can't wait to see him!"

Sabi ni Allerie habang nasa labas sila ng bahay at sila lang na tatlo ang naghihintay since Ice dismissed the servants for them to welcome Xerxes with no problem since the servants don't know that Allerie and Xerxes are mates except for some of them like the butler of Ice and the fact that Xerxes is traveling with Vin as they secretly go to Ice's estate. Ice and Kyle look sleepy as they didn't get enough sleep at naghihikab pa silang dalawa na nasa likod ni Allerie na nakatingin sa daanan na naghihintay sa pagdating ni Xerxes.

"Allerie, calm down. Prince Xerxes will come,"

Ice said as he offers her to sit down on the chair that they prepared for her pero ayaw niyang umupo habang nakatingin pa din sa daanan.

"Is he really will come?"

Tanong naman ni Kyle bago humikab muli at nakatingin na din sa daanan since they have been waiting about 30 minutes now and it was 7 o'clock in the morning already. Allerie woke them up at 5:30 o'clock in the morning when they sleep about 1-2 o'clock last night but they still get up to join her in waiting for Xerxes.

"Yes, he sent a letter yesterday that he will come today,"

Sagot ni Ice kay Kyle habang nakatingin na din sa daanan so the three of them looking on the road habang nakatayo when they heard footsteps of a horse and a carriage na papalapit doon at naaninag nila na may paparating na karwahe pero simple lang ito as they saw Vin being the coachmen of the carriage.

"They are here!"

Masayang ani ni Allerie sabay tingin niya kay Ice at Kyle bago muling tumingin sa paparating na karwahe. Vin looks like he saw a savior when he saw them waiting for them as he can rest when they arrived since Xerxes will not bother him for a while as he taps the carriage behind him, "Your Highness, we are here and Miss Allerie is waiting for you," He added after tapping the enclosure of the carriage to inform Xerxes.

"You okay, Vin?"

Tanong ni Allerie kay Vin no'ng makababa ito since he looks really tired that he has deep eyes with eyebags na tila ba matutumba na ito kahit anong oras when Kyle glared at him when Allerie about to touch him so Vin immediately steps back.

"I am okay, Miss Allerie. Thank you for your concern. Prince Xerxes is inside, would you like to wake him up?"

Vin said since he didn't hear Xerxes answer him when he informed him earlier as he smiles at her, although, he just want to rest as soon as possible so he let her wake him up even though Xerxes told him to wake him up when they are near but he thought that he will not get angry with Allerie who will wake him up.