Chapter 73:

"Don't do that again because I don't know if I can still be this calm,"

Xerxes said after the long kiss as he is looking at her eyes na naiiyak kaya naman medyo nawala ang seryosong ekspresiyon ng kaniyang mukha and he become worried since he was already informed her that she is pregnant after getting down the carriage since Ice and Kyle greeted him and they talk privately kaya agad siyang nagpunta kay Allerie to see with his eyes.

"I-is t-there something wrong?"

Xerxes worriedly asks her when he saw her cry a little which makes him stutter which is not him dahil baka nagulat niya si Allerie and he remembered what Ice told him not to stress her or get her too emotional because it might affect her pregnancy.

"It's n-nothing. I am just happy that you are not angry with me,"

"I'm not angry. I am just worried about you that's why I shouted at you but I will do my best not to do that,"

He calmly said as he looks away since ngayon niya lang narealized na nakaupo si Allerie sa bathtub kaya lantad ang kaniyang hinaharap sa harap niya.

"It's alright, Xerxes,"

She said so happily and smiled at him as she hugs him kahit nabasang basa siya dahil sa saya while Xerxes stunned as he was surprised by her hug and she was naked kaya ramdam na ramdam niya ang kaniyang dibdib sa kaniyang dibdib na tanging naghihiwalay sa kanilang balat ay ang kaniyang damit.

"I-I'll wait for you to finish your bath,"

Xerxes said as he let go of the hug at tsaka lumayo kay Allerie and she was wondering why is he acting like that when he himself told her that he already saw her body pero tinapos niya ang paliligo kasi ayaw niyang paghintayin si Xerxes na nasa balcony na nagpapahangin.

"X-Xerxes,"

She called him kaya napaharap si Xerxes sa kaniya as he approaches her and hugs her.

"I may not apologize for shouting at you but I will promise that I will not do it again,"

"It's alright, since may kasalanan din ako,"

"No, it's not your fault. I was just worried that time,"

"Thank you,"

She said while hugging him back and he was thankful that she becomes his mate even though she is not the one he is looking for, although, Xerxes, being tied down is giving him a disadvantage, but he didn't regret that it was Allerie becomes his mate than Hayley who is helping the first Prince kahit na wala siyang ebidensiya na nagtulungan ang dalawa sa nakaraang insidente na naging dahilan kung bakit naging mate sila ni Allerie.

*Knock* *knock*

"Are you guys done talking? We are going to come in,"

Kyle said before he opens the door without waiting for them to answer at nakasunod si Ice sa kaniya so Xerxes let go of her.

"Allerie, let me help you get change,"

Kyle said as he immediately approaches her away from Xerxes kaya tinignan ni Xerxes si Kyle habang inaasikaso si Allerie sa pagpapalit ng damit since she is just wearing a bath robe while Ice approaches Xerxes.

"He is always like that so please pardon him as he is still a kid who recently came from his coming of age,"

Ice said to Xerxes dahil nakakunot noo itong nakatingin kay Kyle na busy kay Allerie as if any minute he will get annoyed or pissed of Kyle.

"I know. If he is not her mate first, his head is flying off from his body the moment he touches her even the tip of her hair but I am letting him off because of her,"