Chapter 20:

"What do you mean?"

Kyle looks at Ice seriously before he talks, "A man is following us since we left the castle after the incident, and yesterday he came to our room when I was out to buy some medicine for Allerie," Ice was listening to him.

"And this was the letter he left. We can locate him by following his scent,"

Kyle shows the crumpled paper from F.G. to Ice as he sniffed the paper.

"He was just here a moment ago,"

"Really?"

"Yes, are you sure that Allerie was kidnapped?"

"I don't know,"

Kyle answered since he smelled a scent that is not strong which is the same as the paper.

"Allerie might be lost somewhere here. Let's ask around,"

"Okay,"

Kyle answered as they asked around when Frost approaches Kyle.

"Where is she?"

Kyle look around and saw a man with dark brown hair with a reddish-orange tinge, and friendly grey eyes looking at him but there is a pressure on his tone or an authoritative tone.

"You! Don't ask as if you didn't take her!"

"Don't accuse me of something I didn't do,"

Frost is smiling at Kyle while Ice approaches Kyle who is talking to a nobleman based on his clothes and the brooch on his coat.

"Kyle, is he the man following you and Allerie?"

"Oh, I didn't think that the 2nd Commander of the Royal Knights is here as well,"

"Lord Greyson, is it really that you didn't take the lady?"

"Are you doubting me?"

"Is not that,"

Ice answered Frost immediately while Kyle keeps glaring at him.

"I didn't, and to think that I can't smell her scent as if she took a pill to conceal her scent. Did you give her a pill?"

Frost said as he looks at Kyle who looks away because he was guilty of giving her the pill.

"I thought so,"

Frost said as he walks away from them, "Don't let me find her first if you don't want me to take her from you, for real," he said as he vanish into a thin air.

"Kyle, did you really give her a pill?"

Ice calmly asked him even though he wants to scold him but he won't have the rights kaya pinigilan niya ang sarili na magalit kay Kyle at iniisip na bata siya so it is understandable that he makes mistakes but he should be prepared for something like this.

"... yes. I gave her the pill because we are going to leave today so that he will not follow us but then, she is nowhere to be found,"

Kyle said with his voice is trembling because of guilt.

"I see. Let's find her so pull yourself together because she will not appear if we blame you for this incident,"

"Okay, and thank you,"

Kyle smiled at Ice which makes him surprised because Ice feels that Kyle is depending on him that makes him smile because he approved him to become Allerie's mate but he looks serious since he can't be Allerie's mate without her.