Chapter 83:

"I am not sure but I think it is a male,"

Kyle answered her since also the physician can't determine the baby's gender as if he can't diagnose if it is a male or female na ipinagtataka niya din since malalaman niya kaagad kung babae ba o lalaki sa amoy but he can't by Allerie's scent. Kyle brought out some snacks from the basket tsaka niya nilapag sa tela kung saan sila nakaupo ni Allerie at nilabas ang mga teacup. The physician told them that he can't tell the gender of the baby/babies she's carrying that it is his first encounter as a physician so they need to monitor her until she gave birth.

"Unfortunately, there is no ultrasound here but whatever the gender is, I will accept it,"

"Yes, but I prefer if it is a female who looks like you,"

Kyle answered as they both caressed her belly kaya napangiti si Allerie dahil sa sinabi ni Kyle. Although Kyle was curious about what she said, he just agreed with her.

"But I also like that one of you looks like the baby to see how cute you guys are when you are a baby. I am sure you guys are so cute,"

Nakangiting wika ni Allerie as she looks at him which makes him blush since he didn't think that she will be interested when they are a baby kaya napatingin siya sa ibang direksiyon.

"You two seem to have fun,"

Napalingon naman silang dalawa sa nagsalita as Allerie smiled at Xerxes who is walking towards them while Kyle make face as he is still being wary of him despite being her mate already.

"I have to go Allerie since it is almost my training time,"

Kyle said to her as he kissed her forehead and nods to Xerxes before he left them no'ng makalapit na si Xerxes sa kanila as he is giving them time since hindi niya nakita si Allerie ng matagal. Allerie nods to Kyle as she waves to him while Xerxes is watching them in silence even though he wants to take her for himself but he restrains not doing it as he considers Kyle is her first mate and he can see that she cherishes him so he doesn't want her to hate him.

"You look good even without me,"

Xerxes said to her as he approaches closer her habang nakatingin kay Allerie na nakatayo while she was sitting down kaya nakatingala siya sa kaniya as she smiles at him as she was happy to see him again.

"I am happy to see you, Xerxes!"

She said even though she misses him but because of what he said she was a little annoyed with him so she didn't say she misses him.

"Is that so?"

Xerxes said while still standing looking at her down so she tried to stand up no'ng muntikan na siyang mapadapa but Xerxes immediately caught her kaya napakapit siya sa kaniya at napatingin ito sa kaniyang mukha na magkahalong gulat at pag-aalala ang kaniyang reaksiyon sa kaniyang mukha.

"You should not be standing up so suddenly like that! What if I didn't catch you!?"

Medyo pasigaw na wika ni Xerxes kay Allerie habang yakap niya ito na nakakunot ang kaniyang noo habang nakatingin sa kaniya.

"So-sorry,"

"You should be careful,"

Xerxes said with a gentle voice when he realize that she is pregnant and felt guilty for slightly shouting and scolding her.

"Yes, I will be careful,"

She said as she hugs him as she finds comfort in his presence and smell since matagal tagal niya itong hindi nakasama kaya napayakap nalang din si Xerxes sa kaniya when he felt her tight hug to him. He also misses her but can't tell her that directly so he hugs her back when she hugs him.