Chapter 55:

"I-I d-don't th-think it w-will fit,"

Wika ni Allerie habang nakatingin padin ito kay Xerxes while he smiled at her as he gently kisses her on the lips.

"Just relax, and look at me,"

He said so sweetly as he slowly enters her and kisses her lips to lessen the pain since he felt to tight so he kisses her passionately para marelax si Allerie at unti-unti ulit siyang gumalaw sa pagpasok habang napapadiin naman ang kapit ni Allerie sa kaniyang batok at pati mga paa niya ay napayakap sa kaniyang beywang.

"Look at me, Allie. I don't want to hurt you so relax for a little bit,"

He said to her while holding her face with both hands kaya napatingin naman si Allerie sa kaniya with her teary eyes as he kisses her tears.

"I'm just halfway so bear with me,"

He said before kissing her again as he moves slowly again at napapamoan siya sa kanilang halikan and he finally stops when he is fully entered her womanhood. Allerie feels so full inside her as she is adjusting to his size as she looks at him.

"I feel so full,"

She said as she smiled as if she did something na dapat siyang icompliment dahil nakaya niyang tanggapin ang little monster ni Xerxes.

"Of course, you did great. Now, you will be rewarded,"

He said seductively as he starts to move which makes her cling to him again when he felt that she adjusted already.

"Ah~Hngh~ It's too deep. AH~!"

She moans every thrust while she doesn't know where she will be holding on while Xerxes thrusts in and out on her while kissing her breasts which makes her drown in pleasure. 

"Ahh~"

Xerxes moans when he finally reaches the climax after a few minutes of banging her as they both stopped and pant while hugging each other on the bed. Allerie feels so full when Xerxes cums inside of her that it leaks between their private genitals with the mix of their cums.

"We are not done since have been sleeping so you have so much energy to continue,"

"Of course,"

Allerie answered seductively and smiled at him before she kisses him habang hinila siya ni Xerxes papaupo so she is sitting on his manhood as she moans because she felt deeper while he holds her waist and start to guide her to move up and down while kissing her chest.

"D*mn, you are still so tight~"

Xerxes said with a husky voice tone while he go along with Allerie's movements over him while she looks at him, at napahawak sa kaniyang mukha bago niya ito hinalikan. Tumugon naman si Xerxes sa kaniyang halikan hanggang sa naging mapusok ang kanilang paghahalikan kasabay ng kanilang pag abot ng kasukdulan ng kanilang pagtatalik sa ganong posisyon.

"Our love juices are leaking out of my vag*na when I want it all inside of me,"

Wika ni Allerie no'ng humiwalay siya kay Xerxes at naramdaman niyang may lumabas sa kaniyang pagkababae no'ng tumayo siya at hinawakan niya ito at tinignan ang puting nasa kamay niya while he is watching her which makes him want to pound her again as she is talking innocently as if she didn't know what it is. They are acting with themselves because of the aphrodisiac which makes them horny as f*ck since they are just following their instinct to make love.

"You don't have to worry. I will fill you all you want,"

"Ahh~"

Xerxes pushes her back on the bed at agad na itinaas ang isang paa ni Allerie as he positions his d*ck on her entrance as he slowly pushes inside of her while she moans at napakapit sa kama. He thrusts in and out while he was kneeling on the bed habang nakataas ang isang paa ni Allerie and after a few minutes he lay down on the bed while still moving on her kaya nasa likod siya ni Allerie.