Chapter 70:

"Yes, maybe since their scent doesn't change so suddenly when they are pregnant,"

"Then, one of us is the father of the baby she is carrying?"

Wika ni Kyle na natutuwa dahil sa sinabi ni Ice sa kaniya aside from that is that Drax is not her mate which is one of his fear that she might get another one again.

"Yes, well we don't know whose child is but I will cherish it whether it's yours, or mine,"

"Then, I will do the same,"

Kyle said as they smiled at each other as they are happy that one of them is the father since Ice set aside Prince Xerxes's child since they only did once and that's only for the contract or to form a bond between them so he is expecting that it would be his child or it's Kyle's child.

~~~

"You can go back now, Drax. Thank you for everything but I think you should have a good rest,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, since I would like to be alone tonight,"

"Alright. Just ring the bell if you need something,"

"Okay,"

I answered Drax since he seems to want to stay the night because he is worried that I would wake up in the middle of the night all of a sudden but since meron na sila Kyle at Ice hindi ko na dapat siya isturbuhin para iwas away. Also, I want to think about how would I tell them and the fear that they might not believe me that the father is one of them but I should believe in them that they will accept me and forgive me for running away because of my emotion.

"I should say sorry to Xerxes, too,"

I uttered as I lay down on my bed dahil inaantok na din ako dahil sa pagod kahit wala akong masyadong ginawa ngayon araw but I feel like I have been so tired like I run a kilometer.

*knock* *knock*

Allerie slowly open her eyes when she heard a knock on her door, she noticed that it is already morning and she was surprised because it is the first time that she didn't wake up in the middle of the night with the same dreams that she was having a nightmare. Fortunately, Drax is with her that she didn't get too scared every time she wakes up but now that her mates are near so she feels safe.

"Who is it?"

Wika niya habang bumabangon at napacheck sa mukha kung walang muta sa kaniyang mga mata habang nakatingin sa may pintuan where Drax is outside her room the entire night because he was worried that she will wake up again but it didn't.

"It's me,"

"Come in,"

I said when I heard Drax answer and the door opens, "Why do you still look like that?", I asks him dahil hindi nagbago ang kaniyang pagod na itsura pero gwapo pa din tignan kahit walang tulog at may eyebags.

"It doesn't mean that I sleep my eyebags will be gone so don't worry too much, and let's go eat breakfast,"

"I want the pork belly from the xxx inn,"

"Alright, I will go so sta--"

"I'll let them go, Drax,"

"No, it's alright. They also need to rest as you can see Sir Ice's condition yesterday,"

"...okay, and thank you again,"

I smiled since I should thank him instead of asking sorry because I don't want to make the same mistakes because of my emotions like what happened to us.