Chapter 110:

"How is she pregnant again so soon? Go investigate! I need a report at the end of the day!"

Raynel shouted to Neil who is his aide and the one who gives him the letter.

"Yes, Your Highness,"

Neil said as he goes out of the room while Raynel looks at the letter with the physician's consultation but still he doubted as he might be failed to get her if she is a female with a high pregnancy rate since he knows that her mates will be really protective of her. He looks out the window to calm his annoyance and looks at the sky with the sun setting.

~~~

"Do you want interesting news? I will tell to you at a lower price than the usual price that I give to my client since you are a friend of mine,"

"I am not interested, and I am not your friend, and I don't want to be friends with you,"

Drax answered Alt as he continues walking passed him since he was in front of him nang hindi niya ito tinignan kahit na nakasandal si Alt sa pader na nakasmirk sa kaniya.

"Really? Alright, don't tell me that I didn't give you a lower price and as easy as this to get that information,"

Alt said as he stands up properly and walk on the way to where Drax comes from but Drax didn't look back since he told himself that he would stop asking or getting information about Allerie, and he is well aware that the information he is recommending to him is about Allerie. However, that talk lasts a few days on his mind, and decides to let one of his pack investigate Saber's territory, he is so worried about Allerie and her cravings when she was pregnant last time.

~~~

"Do I have to drink this every now and then, Felix?"

"Yes, since you need to take care of yourself more so we might avoid what happened the last time, okay?"

"...o~okay,"

I answered him as I drink the tonic that he gave me kahit na nasusuka ako sa amoy niya pero pinilit kong inumin at agad naman akong binigyan ni Kyle ng candy pagkaubos ko nung tonic that helps pregnant woman to keep the baby healthy.

"You will continue to drink this tonic until you are stable since you have chances of miscarriage and we are avoiding that happening so bear with it,"

"Arghh~~ I hate the smell,"

I answered as I stop myself from vomiting dahil naiwan ang amoy ng tonic sa ilong ko gamit ang isang kamay ko.

"Are you alright, Allerie?"

"Yes, I'm okay, Kyle. I just don't like the smell since it's making me want to vomit,"

"Is there a way to make it odorless, Physician Felix?"

Kyle asked Felix after looking at me na nag aalala ang mukha kaya napatingin naman ako kay Felix kung pwede ba 'yon.

"Hm, I will try to do that although there will be still a smell since it is made from herbs with a strong scent so I don't think I can get rid of the smell totally,"

"That will be much more helpful for her,"

Kyle looks so happy with Felix's response as he looks at me kaya napangiti nalang din ako dahil mababawasan ang matapang na amoy ng tonic na iniinom ko.

"Thank you, Felix,"

"I am just doing my job, Lady Saber,"

Felix said as he smiled at me a little as he fixes his bag.