Chapter 53:

He said to me as he let go of my hands, "Alright, but call me if you need help," I answered and went to the washroom and close the door without waiting for his response.

Xerxes picks up the bread and bites a little on it as he waits if he feels something off about the bread for about 10 minutes while Allerie patiently waits for him to call her or says that it is safe.

"You can come out now,"

She heard him so she slowly opens the door and saw Xerxes half the bread and placed it on the plates on the table.

"Salamat naman makakain na din tayo,"

Wika ko no'ng makalapit na ako sa table at agad kong kinuha ang tinapay as I immediately eat the bread habang nakatayo  dahil sa kagutuman ko and I feel like the bread is so delicious.

"Hey, take it easy. We don't have water so chew it properly if you don't want to be choked,"

Xerxes stops her to eat fast since she looks like she's going to put the whole bread on her mouth kaya agad niyang hinawakan ang kaniyang kamay sa pag subo agad ng tinapay kahit na may nginunguya pa siya.

"...Shhuuurrryyy(Sorry),"

She said while her mouth is full while Xerxes frowns because that is rude.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full,"

He said as he let go of her hands while she is chewing while looking at him. He also eats half of the bread. They silently eat and Allerie eats slowly after Xerxes scolds him not until...

*cough* *cough*

"Are you okay?!"

"Water!?" *cough*

Allerie said while coughing dahil nabilaukan ito sa huling tinapay na sinubo niya kaya nagulat si Xerxes sa pag ubo niya at nataranta dahil hindi niya alam kung bibigyan niya ba si Allerie ng tubig o hindi but he ended up to give her.

"I told you to slow down, didn't I?!"

He shouted as he pour water on the cup and gave it to Allerie for her to drink since nawawalan na siya ng hininga at tinatapik ang kaniyang dibdib kahit na ayaw niya sanang ibigay since they don't know if the water is safe but Allerie is more important.

"Ahh! That was close,"

Wika ko pagkatapos inumin lahat ng tubig sa baso na binigay ni Xerxes sa akin at napatingin ako sa kaniya na tila ba nabunutan ng tinik na nakatingin sa akin pero agad din itong napatingin ng masama sa akin.

"Ugh! Are you okay? Are you feeling weird?"

He touches his forehead and slowly massages it after he sighs and looks at me a little worried as he pulls me at pinaupo sa kama matapos kunin ang baso sa akin at pinatong sa lamesa.

"I am okay. I don't feel anything weird so I think the water from the jag is safe,"

"We can't be sure if it's really safe so we'll wait after a few minutes so tell me if you feel hot or something, okay?"

"I'm fine, so don't worry and continue to eat your food,"

I said since I noticed that hindi niya pa ubos ang kaniyang kinakain na tinapay.

"Alright, but tell me if you felt something,"

"Yes, yes,"

I said as I push him on back to the table since I am okay and I am not hungry anymore kaya umupo naman siya sa kaniyang upuan at pinagpatuloy niya ang pag kain ng tinapay.