Chapter 115:

"I'll be leaving first. Thanks for the meal,"

She said as she left the dining and left a silent awkward atmosphere around them na tila ba walang nagtangkang magsalita no'ng tumayo si Allerie after she kisses Kyle and Ice's cheeks at agad na lumabas sa dining room kanina. On the other hand, Xerxes looks at the door with confusion as he looks at them one by one, but they avoided his eyes and continued eating as if they didn't know what it was.

"I am done. I need to see Tyler. Excuse me,"

Kyle stands up and went out after they nodded to him. Ice stood up next, "Your Highness, I need to see my sons. If you'll excuse me," He said, and Xerxes replied, "Alright, you go," Ice immediately went out leaving Vin who is looking at him with an expression of asking for help but he just smiled a little that he is assuring him that he will be okay as he didn't look back again.

"Your Highness, I nee-"

"What? Are you too, leaving me here?"

Xerxes cuts Vin with a very serious tone which makes Vin flinch and can't look him straight in the eyes since he feels like he will be dead if he does since he can sense that Xerxes is raging in anger dahil sa nangyari kanina at umalis ang mga kasama niya without giving him an answer to his stares why is their mate did that to him since she didn't kiss him while she kissed Kyle and Ice but not him who has higher status.

"N-no, Your Highness,"

Vin can't do anything as he eats the food in front of him kahit na wala na siyang ganang kumain pero kailangan niyang kainin at hintayin na matapos na kumain si Xerxes bago sila umalis sa dining room.

"Ugh~ I feel like throwing up,"

Vin uttered while covering his mouth habang papunta sa kaniyang kwarto dahil masama talaga ang kain niya when he saw Allerie on the way to his room as if she is waiting for him kaya napaayos siya ng sarili at ibinaba ang kaniyang mga kamay bago siya tuluyang lumapit kay Allerie at hindi nga siya nagkamali na hinihintay siya since she was waiting outside his room.

"Lady Saber, what are you doing here?"

Vin asked him since she didn't notice him kaya napatingin si Allerie sa kaniya at napangiti bago ito humarap sa kaniya which makes him looks away since he didn't expect her to smile at him like that.

"I heard that you stayed with him and I know you will be having a stomachache after I left. I am sorry about that but don't worry. I will punish him so take this and have a rest,"

She said as she handed the medicine for stomachache to his hand kaya wala siyang nagawa kundi tanggapin ito.

"Lady Saber, please don't punish him,"

"Hm?"

"You already punish him earlier,"

Vin said as he looks away from her since she is looking at him intently with one eyebrow up since he will be the one who is suffering if Xerxes gets moody so he said that to save himself while on the other hand, Allerie thought that Vin is really concern about Xerxes to the point that he will defend him.

"Alright, but he needs to learn a lesson. I will think about it since you are concerned about him. He has a great companion,"

"..."

Vin just smiled at her but the truth was he doesn't want to talk for the less misunderstanding at hinayaan nalang niya ang sinabi ni Allerie sa kaniya.

"Alright, I have to go, Vin. Have a nice rest and don't forget to take the medicine,"