Chapter 9:

"Get in,"

Ice answered so Ivan opens the door and get enter with the physician with him.

"Check her if she is okay. She suddenly collapses after holding her belly,"

Ice said to the physician while Ivan gets out of the room after getting the physician. The physician started to check her pulse.

"She is okay, but she needs to rest for a day due to fatigue and her mating season. I will give her some medicine for relieving the pain,"

"I see,"

Ice said as he accepts the medicine that the physician handed for Allerie as he looks at Kyle who is worn up and sighed.

"Can you treat him as well, she is her partner,"

"?... I thought it was your partner, and I was really happy that you finally pick one but ... nevermind,"

The physician said and Ice calls Kyle so Kyle turns around to look at them since he is watching Allerie sleeping.

"What?"

"Get treated, so follow the physician, and I will watch over her,"

Ice said as he taps his shoulder, Kyle looks again at Allerie as if he doesn't want to leave her so he looked at Ice seriously.

"Don't you dare leave her as you did earlier,"

He threatens him even though he is way too weak for Ice to take it.

"I know, I know. I won't do the same mistakes so get treated,"

Ice said while looking at Kyle who is glaring at him since he felt guilty for what he did earlier.

"I'll be back, Allerie,"

Kyle whispered to Allerie before he follow the physician. Ice looked at Allerie when he saw her expressions changes as if she is in pain kaya nataranta siya since hindi niya alam kung anong gagawin.

"A, Are you okay?"

Ice asked as he tried to hold Allerie's hand but he stopped because he is not allowed to touch her so carelessly. He is looking at her worriedly when Allerie suddenly holds his hand na malapit sa kaniya.

~~~

"...No!"

I shouted as I woke up from that nightmare where I was being chased by the red-haired guy when I realized that I am holding in my hand kaya napatingin ako at kamay ni Ice ang hawak ko kaya napabitaw ako kaagad.

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

He asked me worriedly as he offers some water kaya tinignan ko muna siya ng mabuti and his expression seems gentle while looking at me.

"Where is Kyle?"

I asked as I looked around but I don't see Kyle in the room kaya napabangon ako at napatayo sa kama.

"Don't worry, he will be back since he gets treated,"

I looked at him seriously and he didn't seem lying so I sat down when I feel something comes out from down there kaya kaagad akong nagtalukbong dahil sa hiya since nakalimutan kong may period pala ako at alam kung alam niya since they have sensitive nose.

"C, Can I have something to u, use like sanita--err *what do they call sanitary napkin here?!* ..."

"Do you need something to use for your *peep*?"