Chapter 131:

"Ugh, fine. Don't bother them!"

She said as she stood up and followed the man walking towards the door since she was blackmailed even though she should have been angry with Kier but she couldn't when she saw the old woman. She can't let them hurt Kier and the old woman since she remembered the grandmother of her best friend who showed her kindness even though she was mean to an older woman because of her past but the grandmother was patient to gain her trust.

"As long as you follow me then I will not touch them until they get away from this place,"

"You should keep that word,"

"Of course, I can see that you want them to get away even though they are the ones why are you here,"

"Don't make it like they want to do it instead of you wanting me here,"

"You can rest here for today since we will immediately depart in the morning,"

"...okay,"

"If you need something then just ring the bell and I will help you with anything,"

"I can take care of myself so get out,"

Allerie said as she used her hand to sign him to get out as soon as he offered her assistance but she refused automatically. He smirked behind the mask as he looked at her gestures instead of being offended but he was amused by her actions as if she was not afraid of anything or not crying while calling out her mates to come and save her.

"Alright, but don't hesitate to ring the bell if you need something, okay? I will be here to assist you,"

"No, thank you,"

"Then, I will go now,"

"Yes, yes,"

She said without looking at him as she was looking at the dress in front of her while he walked towards the door and went out and locked the door outside.

"How will I escape here? Hm. But first things first. I hate these clothes,"

She commented on the prepared dress but wanted to change clothes since her clothes were messy, dirty, and had blood stains. She had no choice but to get a change after taking a bath since the room had a bathtub with just a wooden binder but the water was not hot.

"I know he wants me to ring that bell for hot water when he knows that I will be going to take a bath after looking at my appearance but I will not ring that bell,"

She uttered after touching the water in the tub, she could tell that it was intended to be cold water so she frowned and sighed as she was not going to let him assist her.

"Ugh~ it's so cold,"

Allerie wash herself as fast as she could since the water is cold so she can't enjoy taking a bath and she is nearly done when she heard knocking on the door kaya agad siyang napabalot sa kaniyang katawan gamit ang robe lalo na ang mark ni Xerxes sa kaniyang bandang dibdib.

"Lady Saber, I was afraid to leave you alone and I prepared hot water for you if you want to take a bath,"

"No, thanks. I am done taking a bath. I don't need your help so you can go back and if I need something then I just ring the bell,"

"...okay. I see,"

He answered a little bit late which made her very nervous habang nakatingin sa pintuan na magbubukas at any time so she hugged herself in case he entered but she sighed in relief when she heard him answer and the door didn't open.

"Why does he have to show as if he knew that I am washing myself at the moment? He is so creepy,"

She uttered as she continued to wash her body that has soap as fast as she could and wore the robe again to cover herself. The guy on the other just listening to her behind the door since he has been leaning on it since he got out of the room. He smirked with her remarks about him before he stood up and left the room since he failed to assist her so he will give up for today.