Chapter 66:

"Don't look at me like that. I am not the father,"

Drax said coldly while looking at them frowning habang naglalakad sila ni Allerie and she just smiling dahil sa reaction ng mga servants niya kaya hindi napigilan ni Drax na mapangiti ng patago since his butler will tease him if they saw him smiled.

"Don't worry master, we will treat her the best,"

He glared at his butler si Allerie naman ay naaaliw na tila ba nakakalimutan niyang lumayas siya at higit sa lahat buntis siya.

"This way, Miss Allerie,"

The butler said sweetly to Allerie na tila ba napakaimportanteng tao doon since Drax didn't brought any female twice to his own aside from Larixa na nang iwan sa kaniya.

"Hey, I am telling you that she is just a guest and she will be leaving soon,"

"How could you say that to her?! She's pregnant and you're telling me you will let her go?!"

Hindi makapaniwalang ani ng kaniyang butler sa kaniya habang nakatingin ito na medyo galit pati nadin ang natitirang servants niya so Drax felt guilty.

"It's okay, Mr. Butler. I will leave after a few days. I don't want to burden Drax,"

I said since I don't plan on staying long at natutuwa ako dahil napakawelcome nila sa akin since I can see the joy in their eyes when they found out that I am pregnant as soon as we got out of the carriage a while ago.

"You can stay as long as you can, Miss Allerie. Don't mind what Master said,"

"Hey, don't decid--"

"Let's go inside. You must feel cold,"

The butler ignored Drax as he gently escorted Allerie inside while leaving him dumbfounded as he looks at their backs.

~~~

After I arrived at Drax's house ay agad akong natulog hanggang mag gabi pero wala ako sa mood kumain.

"I want to eat grilled pork belly at Alt's diner but it's too far from here,"

I murmured after walking a short distance at his garden since nasa labas ako para magpahangin at bigla akong nagcrave ng pork belly.

"Allerie, I heard you didn't eat your dinner,"

Napalingon naman ako kay Drax sa likod ko and he was expressionless as his messy hair na nahahanginan which makes him more handsome look while approaching me.

"I want a grilled pork belly na mabibili sa xxx diner,"

I said to Drax which makes him surprised upon hearing Alt's diner but agad ding bumalik ang reaksiyon niya sa normal.

"...all right, wait for me,"

"Wait! You don't have to do it. I'll just eat later,"

"It's okay, you should eat what you want to,"

"Is it really okay? Am I not being a burden?"

"Yes, it is really okay. Also, I am sorry a while ago, and you can stay here as long as you want and don't feel being burdened because you are not,"

Drax smiled and left her as soon as possible while hiding his half-face because he didn't think that she is so beautiful smiling genuinely like that since she smiled at him so beautifully as she was so thankful.

"I hope they are doing well,"

She uttered as she sat down on the grass while looking at the flowers that were similar to Ice's garden. Meanwhile, Kyle was slowly losing his sanity as if his past trauma triggered him while Ice trying to calm him down as they looking for her and their dark circles are already visible. Prince Xerxes remains rational while doing his duties as a prince and looking for her but his patience is slowly nearing its limits since they don't have any clue after they found out that it was not Allerie who got in the carriage that night to the capital kaya mas lalo silang nahirapan maghanap kung saan nagpunta si Allerie, and they were also worried that she might be kidnapped somewhere but they are hoping that she is just hiding somewhere that is safe.