Chapter 80:

"No worries, Allerie. I will not let them slander you when they just barely know you. I am still kind that I didn't kick them out rudely,"

Nanggigil na sabi ni Ceres after the hug kaya natawa naman si Allerie sa itsura ni Ceres dahil nakakuyom ang dalawang kamay niya na tila ba handang sumuntok.

"Why are you laughing?"

Nagtatakang tanong ni Ceres at naibaba ang mga kamao niya as she looks at her wondering why is she laughing a little while smiling.

"It's just that I am happy because you defended me when we just know each other not that long but I feel like I have known you,"

"I-I felt the same,"

Ceres looks away while telling that since she didn't expect them to feel the same when she is afraid that Allerie will feel that she is so advanced in their friendship or she will be disappointed.

"Really? I am so glad,"

*knock* *knock*

Lahat sila na patingin sa pintuan no'ng may kumatok at bumukas ito as they saw Frost who is smiling which makes Ceres shiver because he is smiling genuinely when he is not smiling because it is necessary like what he is usually doing kapag may kaharap na ibang tao. 

"I heard that you ended that tea party, Ceres. Is there a problem?"

Frost asks Ceres pero nakatingin siya kay Allerie habang papalapit sa kanila so Kyle immediately approaches Allerie while looking at Frost na tila ba nagbabanta na huwag na huwag siyang lalapit kay Allerie. 

"Nothing, that big. I was annoyed so I ended the tea party since I just only want to see Allerie the most then to talk with them,"

Ceres answered Frost who is looking at her as she can't tell him the real reason why she suddenly holds a tea party, she only wants to see Allerie so bad after knowing that she is pregnant and the tea party is just her way to meet her. Frost seems to understand her as he just smiled at his sister because he also benefits from that tea party that he hated the most especially in their estate.

"I see, but you should not pity those so I was surprised by what Shan told me,"

Frost said while smiling na hindi na kita ang mga mata nito as if he is pissed at what she did. Allerie and Kyle just watching them talking pero nasa likod na ni Kyle si Allerie since Frost is nearby them kahit na may isang metro ang pagitan dahil tumayo si Ceres para humarap sa kaniyang kapatid.

"Anyway, Lady Saber, we are sorry about that,"

Frost turns to Allerie kahit na nasa likod siya ni Kyle as he approaches them but Kyle stops him from approaching Allerie because Frost intended to pass through him pero hinarang ni Kyle ang kamay when he is about to pass him kaya nagkatinginan silang dalawa pero medyo mas matangkad si Frost kay Kyle kaya medyo napatingala konti si Kyle.

"I will let you off this time but don't let me see you with her because I might k--!!"

"Frost, don't do that to my guests!"

Ceres immediately pulls Frost away from Kyle and Allerie since she doesn't want to make Allerie worry kaya agad niyang tinignan ng masama ang kaniyang kapatid na seryosong nakatingin sa kaniya and she can tell that he is really do what he said.

"I am sorry about that Allerie and ..."

"Kyle,"

"Yes, Kyle. Sorry about what my brother said. He is just joking so please don't take it seriously,"

Ceres said habang pabalik balik ang tingin niya kila Kyle at kay Frost as she signs Frost to agree with her as she whispered to him that she will never invite Allerie again kaya napasagot niya si Frost na um-oo.