Chapter 22:

"Fine but let go of me,"

He said but I didn't let go of him dahil baka iwan ako o tatakasan mahirap na't aalis talaga siya pag sinabi niyang aalis. I hold his arms tightly to make sure that he will not leave me even though he was trying to remove my hands but I didn't let him.

"I will not leave you so let go of me, and I also said that I will accompany you,"

He said seriously kaya naman dahan dahan ko siyang binitawan dahil sa sinabi niya as I look at him and he is looking at me with his sleepy eyes and messy hair na medyo natatakpan ang kaniyang mala-berdeng mga mata.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Lord Loki,"

Pareho kaming napatingin sa nagsalita at napakapamilyar na boses ang aking narinig.

"Tsk" Drax clicks his tongue while looking at Xerxes.

"Xerxes?"

"Isn't the Odd shoe man here, is it?"

Xerxes looks at me with his usual expression na nakakainis kahit na gwapo siya pero bagsak sa ugali na papalapit sa amin ni Drax. As I remembered that I lost because he walks so fast that I didn't get to follow him.

"Yes, it's me and it's your fault,"

I said na pinagtataka niyang nakatingin sa akin na tila ba sinasabi ng kaniyang reaksiyon kung bakit naging kasalanan niya.

"Fault? If I remember you followed me here,"

"You know?"

Nagulat kong tanong sa kaniya habang nakatingin ako sa kaniya as he smirks at me.

"Of course, I know. Although, I didn't know that you will really get lost when I thought your mate was with you when I didn't feel you from behind,"

He said makes me want to punch his face because he didn't even bother to check on me in case something happen to me.

"Let's go, Drax. I don't have any strength to argue with this gu--Huh? Drax?!"

I said as I turn around to Drax but he is not there already since I face Xerxes when he talked to me. I look around pero wala akong nakitang Drax kundi si Xerxes lang kasama niya ang lalaking kasama niya noon.

"He already left,"

"What?!"

I said when Drax said that he will accompany me but then he was gone ng hindi ko manlang namamalayan. Humarap ako muli kay Xerxes pero naglalakad na siya papalayo sa akin ng hindi manlang nagsasalita kaya naman agad ko siyang hinabol at hinawalan.

"Hey, where do you think you are going?!"

I pulled him to face me and he looks at me with his bored expression.

"What? If you have something to say, say it fast. I am busy,"

Parang nagpigting ang mga tainga ko sa sinabi niya since it was his fault that Drax left me since I noticed a while ago that he seems not to be in a good relationship with this Xerxes.

"Really? You are busy but you have time to disturb us a while go so as compensation, YOU WILL ACCOMPANY ME INSTEAD SINCE YOU DRIVEN AWAY DRAX TO TAKE ME IN MY INN,"

I said as I hold tight in his arm, "S-Sir Xerxes," his companion was looking at me worriedly as he looks at Xerxes kaya napatingala ako para tignan ang mukha ni Xerxes since he is tall. His expression can't be read while looking at me.

"Why would I? It's not my fault that he left you so let go of me now,"

He said so coldly kaya medyo nakaramdam ako ng takot at napabitaw ako sa kaniya.