Chapter 93:

"I understand, Your Highness,"

Ice answered Xerxes as we just listened to their conversation at naging mabigat ang atmosphere sa loob ng dining room dahil sa laman ng sulat na natanggap ni Ice kaya natapos kaagad ang umagahan namin as our morning becomes busy to welcome the 1st Prince.

~~~

"The 1st Prince is arriving any time soon,"

Ice's butler said as the servants stood up properly to welcome the Prince so as Ice with Icen, Kyle with Irie, and Allerie who is standing in front of the mansion to welcome the 1st Prince. Makalipas ang ilang minuto ay nakikita na nila ang magarang karwahe ng Prinsipe at huminto sa harapan and all the servant bows while looking down.

"Greetings, Your Highness the 1st Prince,"

Ice, Kyle, and Allerie said in unison as they slightly bow their heads when Raynel comes down on his carriages with his aide behind him na unang makikita nina Allerie at Kyle since kilala na ito ni Ice who has light brown hair and amber eye color like Vin's features that he is also from the same tribe but he was dull as if his eyes don't have any life and a very serious facial expression, and she notices that he has a scar on his neck.

"Don't be so formal, Sir Ice. Good to see you well, Ms. Allerie,"

Prince Raynel kisses Allerie's hand as he kneels one knee while looking at her while she force to smile back at him, at pinigilan na huwag bawiin kaagad ang kaniyang kamay since that will be disrespectful.

"Good to see you too,"

I answered since Ice just nodded to him kahit na hindi ako masayang makita since he is the reason why Xerxes didn't come to stay with me so I am a little bit annoyed. 

"I am here to congratulate both of you for having two sons so accept my gifts,"

Prince Raynel said as he looks at me while holding my hands that he kisses as if he doesn't have plans to let it go. I tried to pull away my hand gently at mabuti nalang binitawan niya at nilagay sa likod ko habang pilit na nakangiti sa kaniya since he looks at me frowning when I pull away my hand from him.

"Thank you for the gifts, Your Highness. We should go inside since the food is ready,"

Ice said as he pulls me behind him and faces Prince Raynel.

"Right, and oh, he really looks like you Sir Ice, and the other one looks like Allerie except for the hair,"

Prince Raynel commented as he took a peek at Irie who was with Kyle beside me as he calls me by my name as if we are close since calling by names without honorifics was only for close relatives or by your husband/wife.

"Yes, they are such lovely sons,"

Ice proudly said as he looks at Prince Raynel who is smiling back at him after looking at Irie and Icen before looking at Allerie who was surprised when Raynel looks at her.

"You are lucky to have her. Anyways, let's go inside,"

Prince Raynel said as he walks inside first and his aide followed him after he bows to Ice or to us kaya sumunod naman kami sa kanila pero huminto si Ice na nasa unahan ko as he faces me.

"Allerie, you don't have to join us and take care of Icen and Irie. Kyle and I will deal with him so just rest, okay?"

"Okay, I understand,"

"Here, I'll let a servant get you food in your room,"

"Thank you,"

I said as I carry Icen and Ice looks at Kyle with Irie.