Chapter 52:

"I see. Can you tell me a story? or Anything for me to forget that I am hungry?"

I said since I don't want that I am the one who will tell a story or talk since I might get really hungry since all I am thinking is about food especially the bread at the table because it really looks delicious and I think I didn't eat properly at the party dahil sa pag iiwas ko sa mga babaeng nakaabang sa akin.

"Why would I? Just sleep,"

Masungit na wika ni Xerxes habang nakatingin sa pintuan while Allerie didn't speak since she doesn't want to force him so she get up since she feels itchy in the face because of her make up and went to the door which she thinks it is a bathroom and gladly it was kaya agad naman siyang nag hilamos ng mukha mula sa maliit na basin na kaniyang nilagyan ng tubig mula sa malaking bangga.

"That was refreshing,"

She said after washing her face with water since nawala ang pangangati ng kaniyang mukha dahil sa make-up niya. Lumabas naman siya after niyang maghilamos kaya napatingin naman si Xerxes sa kaniya no'ng binuksan niya ang pintuan na nakakunot noo pero agad ding tumingin sa deriksiyon no'ng pintuan kaya naupo siya sa kama at tumitig din sa pintuan.

~~~

"My plan is already ruined! Xerxes will not be going to be mine! Arghh!!"

She shouted since she can't do anything to reverse the spell once it was activated unless she was inside the magic door but she isn't and the fact that the door will show up after a week after its activation since her plan is to make sure that she will carry Xerxes's child and mark because of her obsession for him.

"Didn't you say there is no one!"

Hayle shouted with anger to the male who checked the bushes earlier as she walks back and forth on the spot where the door was, and she can't calm down because of the possibility that Xerxes and the woman who entered will become mate while they are talking now.

"Calm down, Ms. Flare,"

"How can I calm down! If Prince Xerxes and the woman with him will become mate right at this moment!"

She shouted out of frustration at them when Prince Raynel came, "You need to calm down, Hayle," He said kaya napatahimik siya at napalingon kung saan nanggaling si Prince Raynel since they both planned about this to Prince Xerxes who has a good relationship with the Crown Prince.

"For now, you need to go back to the hall and go home to look for a way for them to get out of that door as soon as possible or change the spell,"

Prince Raynel calmly said as he immediately leave her and his companion since he needs to go back to the banquet hall since he is the host of the party.

'Where she might be? I can't wait to make her mine,'

Prince Raynel said as he smirks thinking about Allerie with his arms while going back to the banquet hall since he didn't see her with Ice earlier before leaving the hall when the waiter informed him about the problem with Hayle's plan to Prince Xerxes

"You guys guard properly this time. I will be back!"

Hayle said as she leaves her companion to secure the place, and she walks away to go back to the banquet hall for an appearance before she leaves and go to her house since she needs to read the book where she got the spell on that door.

"I will come with you,"

One of Hayle's mates but she treated them as companions since they are just low-rank nobles and she wants to become a princess by being a mate with Xerxes who she really likes.