Chapter 74:

"Xerxes, I'll just get my food,"

I said as I carefully remove his hands from me as I stand after I heard the butler from the door. Agad akong pinuntahan ang butler sa labas na naghihintay na may kasamang servant with a trolley.

"Miss Allerie, I brought your food. I don't know if you want your pork belly on top already but I separate it in case you want to put it on top at your choice of how much you would like to put on,"

"Oh, thank you. Ahm, can you prepare it on the table?"

Allerie said as she pointed out where Xerxes's table is kaya napatingin sila kay Xerxes na kasalukuyang pinapanood sila mula sa nakaangat na pwesto.

"Greetings, Your Highness,"

They immediately greeted Xerxes and he just nods as they immediately went to the table and serve the food on the table, and they went out as soon as possible after they serve the food.

"A chocolate cake and grilled pork belly? Is that your breakfast?"

Nagtatakang tanong ni Xerxes kay Allerie na nakakunot ang noo habang nakatingin sa kaniya.

"Yes,"

She answered without looking at him kasi agad niyang inislice ang chocolate cake sa walong piraso since the cake is round with a size of 9 inches.

"Bakit may pork belly?"

"Hm, I'm going to put it on the top of the cake,"

"What?! That will taste ridiculous,"

Komento ni Xerxes habang pinapanood si Allerie na naglalagay na ng pork belly sa ibabaw ng cake kaya lalong hindi maipinta ang mukha ni Xerxes as he was imagining the taste of a sweet cake and a grilled pork would be.

"Do you want to taste it?"

Allerie said before putting a food on her mouth with it na tila ba napakasarap ito dahil sa itsura niyang sarap na sarap sa kaniyang kinakain while Xerxes is watching her chewing.

"It's alright. You can have it since I already ate,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, so eat it,"

Xerxes said as he goes back to the book he is reading earlier while Allerie is busy eating the chocolate cake with the pork belly on top. Hindi na niya pinansin si Allerie sa kaniyang kinakain dahil baka ipilit ito sa kaniya and he doesn't want that to happen, and she also has her own world eating the whole cake.

~~~

"*burp~* That was satisfying,"

Ani ni Allerie matapos uminom ng tubig while Xerxes puts down the book as he look at her satisfied face since naubos niya ang cake pati na ang karne na kasama ne'to.

"You ate a lot,"

"Well, I am not the only one who ate so,"

"Yes, come here,"

"Hm?"

"Just come here,"

Xerxes said to Allerie that she doesn't know why is he calling her to approach him but she approaches him wondering. He immediately pulls her close to him as he hugs her na nakatayo habang siya ay nakaupo sa kaniya upuan.

"Can I have my dessert?"

"Desert? Did you not eat your dessert? I'll call somebody to get your de--! Hmp~"