Chapter 109:

"Who might be the father?"

Alt uttered as he smirked as he left the Saber's territory silently since he was observing them at least once a day or every two days. Although, he is somewhat curious and very interested in Allerie now that she is pregnant now. It is a rare case among females to get pregnant again especially giving birth to two cubs from tiger cubs since they need a long rest or a year before getting pregnant again.

~~~

"The problem is solved,"

"Pardon? Solved?"

Vin curiously looked at Xerxes who had just read the letter from Ice they had received a while ago.

"She is pregnant, and that is a valid reason for her not to go to the event with a physician's advice. That is what the letter contains,"

"What? Is Lady Saber pregnant? Who is the father?"

"Yes, she is. It's either me or Kyle,"

"It doesn't include Sir Ice?"

"Yes, since he told me in the letter that he was busy taking care of the two cubs so it's either I or Kyle is the father but we need to check on it if it's mine,"

"Are you going to reveal that she is your mate if she is carrying your child?"

"Of course, I am. Do you think I will allow her to give birth to a royal child to be born illegitimate? No, I will not let it that happen,"

"Then, I should be working on my resignatio-- I was only joking, your Highness,"

"Vin, I know you are worried about me but I don't want my child and Allerie will feel that I don't cherish them,"

"Yes, I know, Your Highness but it is really not good to announce that she is your mate at this time that the First Prince is aiming for her and that the Crown Prince is in the pinch of getting down on his place for looking a Crown Princess,"

"I know, but take note that I will announce it if it is my child but if not that we still need time to help the Crown Prince,"

Vin sighed with a stressed face since he will be doing a lot of work especially since Allerie is pregnant, he needs to be careful not to mention it to anyone, and he needs to know who is the father as soon as possible. 

"Alright, then don't do anything about revealing it not until we know who is the father, Your Highness,"

Vin commented while he looks at Xerxes who is looking at the letter with a serious expression on his face. 

"I know,"

Xerxes answered as he looks at Vin who is waiting for a certain pero napakunot noo si Vina dahil sa sagot ni Xerxes na hindi tugma sa kaniyang ekspresyon na hindi sigurado sa kaniyang sagot.

"Your Highness, I'm begging you to not reveal it until then,"

"Alright, alright,"

Xerxes looks away to Vin who is pleading in front of him.

"Your Highness, please hold it until we know who is the father since it might also endanger them so please,"

"I know,"

Sagot ni Xerxes ng seryoso kay Vin kaya naman napanatag siya sa sagot niya.

~~~

"Me? Pregnant!?"

Gulat na ani ni Allerie kay Felix no'ng dumalaw muli si Felix kay Allerie to give her another check-up and informing her that she is pregnant and giving her tonics for her pregnancy.