Chapter 121:

"I can't take it anymore, Allie. Bear with me,"

He said as he removes his hands from her womanhood and prepares his manhood for her entrance which makes her eyes widen as she felt him moving in kaya napayakap siya ng mahigpit sa kaniyang batok.

"Ahh~ Hngh~"

Her moans are like music in his ears as he moves slowly inside her as he doesn't want to hurt her dahil sa kaniyang mahigpit na yakap sa kaniya and he also feels the tightness of her hole. He kisses her eyes and then her lips to make her relax which is really helpful as he proceeds to move inside her although his penis is still halfway to go but he takes it slowly kahit na gusto na niya itong ipasok lahat but he waits for her to adjust of his manhood.

"Y-you can move now,"

Allie said as she felt that Xerxes wants to move now but he is not moving and she felt that it was already okay to move as she thought that his penis was already inside of her so she said while they are kissing. Xerxes looks at her with a look on his face 'Are you sure?' na naninigurado sa kaniyang sinabi at napatango naman si Allerie after nilang maghalikan kaya naman napangiti si Xerxes bago ito sumagot.

"No, backing out, alright?"

Allerie just smiled when Xerxes touches her waist and pounds her as his penis penetrates her and she was speechless but only moans escapes from her mouth as she didn't expect that what she feels earlier is not his whole penis as she felt so full inside of her.

"Now, now, don't you dare pass out on me. We are just getting started,"

Xerxes said while moving in and out of her as she kisses her lips as he plays on her chest, and she doesn't know what to do with the feelings she is feeling right now. Xerxes keeps on pounding her until she cums but he is still far to cum so she is sensitive after cumming.

"S-low d-down, Hngh~"

She said while grabbing on the bedsheets since they are in a different position now and Xerxes is still banging her from behind so she can feel his whole penis inside her. Xerxes hugs her while kissing her nape and groping her chest, making her lose her mind while going in and out of her vagina.

Their moans and the sounds of their bodies are the only ones you can hear in the room with their scents mixing on the air. Xerxes cums inside of her while still moving in and out sa kaniyang pagkababae na tila ba ayaw niya itong tanggalin at buntisin ito dahil binuhat niya si Allerie na nakahiga ngayon at pinaupo habang siya ay nasa loob pa which makes her feel so deep again in that position.

"W-ait, l-let m-e r-rest, do-n't mov--! Ahh~"

Allerie said with teary eyes since she had also just cummed with him and he hugs her while they are facing each other but he just kissed her.

"I have been neglecting you for months so I should make up with you. You can rest if you want. I can take care of this,"

Xerxes said as he kissed her lips and started to move again and hold her waist to move up and down which makes her hug him again while he is kissing her neck after kissing her.

"I-I'm cumming!"

Allerie pants after cumming and she can feel that her cums are leaking out of her vagina but she can't get a rest while Xerxes is still inside of her and moving in and out non-stop.

"You cummed? It is so easy to move inside with our cum. See?"

Xerxes said as he carries her at inalis ang kaniyang pagkalalaki sa kaniyang pagkababae nong nakatayo siya at kasabay ng paglabas ng kanilang love juice and agad niya din itong pinasok sa kaniyang pagkababae which makes her scratch his back because of the sudden actions of Xerxes.